Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Just Ordered
3151 18 2022-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nixuspix
Captain
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Happy to tell that just ordered one with fly more kit. Can't wait anymore to try it. Happy Owner maybe soon
2022-5-10
Use props
The Saint
Captain
Flight distance : 5575873 ft
  • >>>
United States

i ordered one with the screen rc and that's the only single item i ordered.  i am not super familiar with ordering from dji but i did not want to include anything else that could possibly screw up the shipping [dates].  would like to get the drone as soon as possible and worry about accessories, etc later.  perhaps they would ship separately but not looking to take that change.

what is the golden ticket?  free accessory?
2022-5-10
Use props
Niknik
Captain
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

I need to see some more videos first and if everything is ok I will order it too
2022-5-10
Use props
nixuspix
Captain
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Got it for 0€, but next string states - not valid in Your country. ( i'm from Latvia (EU))
2022-5-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

nixuspix Posted at 5-10 07:17
Got it for 0€, but next string states - not valid in Your country. ( i'm from Latvia (EU))

Its not available in Europe for whatever reason its not mentioned and same with 47 minutes battery.
2022-5-10
Use props
Lobster
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I ordered as soon as the option was there to do so. This will be a return to drone ownership after my first foray with the original Air and very much looking forward to it since every personal issue I had back then is addressed with the M3P. For what its worth I placed two separate orders as the Fly More combo pushed the delivery day out a couple of weeks.
2022-5-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Lobster Posted at 5-10 07:29
I ordered as soon as the option was there to do so. This will be a return to drone ownership after my first foray with the original Air and very much looking forward to it since every personal issue I had back then is addressed with the M3P. For what its worth I placed two separate orders as the Fly More combo pushed the delivery day out a couple of weeks.

I also pushed two separate orders because of delays with combos.
2022-5-10
Use props
The Saint
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Niknik Posted at 5-10 07:16
I need to see some more videos first and if everything is ok I will order it too

i had planned to wait as well but after seeing the extraordinary delays with availability combined with the extreme popularity, i thought i would use a new strategy which is to order now and sit on the unopened box until i was satisfied.  i thought if i don't order now, no telling when i would be able to get this drone....later this summer?  there might be another round of covid and thus no drone or the economy may shift again and prices rise.  mini 3 appears to be solid so i pulled the trigger now.
2022-5-10
Use props
Wiz33
Captain
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

When I order, there was a warning notice that it will be shipped in multiple package so I guess ordering the Flymore will not impact the shipping date of the Drone kit. Ship date was show as May 31st, what date are you guys seeing?
2022-5-10
Use props
Bigplumbs
Captain
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have just ordered one with the Screen but the Fly more kit was out of stock all ready at the place I ordered from.

I prefer to order from a Dealer as DJI  do my head in if you get an issue
2022-5-10
Use props
The Saint
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Wiz33 Posted at 5-10 08:09
When I order, there was a warning notice that it will be shipped in multiple package so I guess ordering the Flymore will not impact the shipping date of the Drone kit. Ship date was show as May 31st, what date are you guys seeing?

i dunno.  i saw that note too but we don't know for sure what that means, who wrote it.  seems if there is a huge delay in drone, let's say one more month...to july.  do you think they should go ahead and send out fly more combos to people in may?  i can see a shipping manager saying (regardless of what the website note says) don't saddle someone with a kit they cannot use alone and just hold it until the drone is ready (as in, one order).  obviously this is different for separate orders.  again, i understand the standard message and yes it applies since dji has done this in the past but this combo/accessories is a little bit different.  and, it could be the other way around...my point is i ordered the drone all alone so it has not ties to anything else except availability. <---- my advice to anyone concerned with limited supplies
right now, i only want the drone from dji.  the rest of the stuff i can get from online retailers at a better price
2022-5-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Congrats.  I'm looking forward to mine coming late May.
2022-5-10
Use props
djiuser_Zz0tvLObtgxM
New
United States

ordered from the us west coast, mini 3 and flymore kit. ticket also said not avail in my area lol...
2022-5-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, nixuspix. We're glad that you already ordered your new DJI Mini 3 pro. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have inquiries about the said product. Looking forward to checking out some of your capture footage once you receive the unit! Thank you for your valued support!
2022-5-10
Use props
djiuser_h2Slb1Mn754Z
lvl.1
Flight distance : 760446 ft
United Kingdom

didn't get a golden ticket in my basket UK
2022-5-12
Use props
The Saint
Captain
  • >>>
United States

golden ticket is prob a voucher for one free extended battery.
2022-5-12
Use props
djiuser_2qdHZpKRNZ5s
New

Portugal

#Quick Reply Here# What happened to the tapfly mode on the mini2 and mini 3 pro drones? Thanks.
2022-5-14
Use props
lilnitsch
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

In hurry up and wait mode:

2022-5-18
Use props
Exib
Captain
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I need to see what happens with the next firmware release before I place my order, really concerned with the signal dropping out
2022-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules