4694 7 2022-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SaigoneseKD
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2840564 ft
  • >>>
United States

So is that DJI tries to be similar to what Apple did, how ppl can charge the drone without order the USB-C charger sold separately?
2022-5-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can use any usb charger, but some will be slower than others.  You just need a USB-A to USB-C cable for the older chargers.  
2022-5-10
Use props
Burstmode
lvl.4
Flight distance : 258379 ft
United States

Same as Tesla -- buy that expensive car, and you still have to buy the charging cable as an extra accessory!
2022-5-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Exactly, just like Tesla, Samsung, Apple and now DJI.  
2022-5-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SaigoneseKD. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. You may try using a charger with a specification of 30W USB-C Charger or other USB Power Delivery chargers to charge the DJI Mini 3 Pro's intelligent flight batteries. Thank you.
2022-5-10
Use props
enricorc_cz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 609390 ft
Czechia

I think if they supplied a charger they would have to add reducers for the sockets (EU, US etc) and that's another lot of unnecessary plastic.
2022-5-30
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Am i to assume that its only supplied with a USB-C cable? if so, that is cheap of all cheap, whilst most will have chargers, not all chargers are USB-C, whilst its a fast growing connection, there are still far more USB-A out there than there are USB-C chargers, if it does come with USB-A then ignore that lol
2022-5-30
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

enricorc_cz Posted at 5-30 22:41
I think if they supplied a charger they would have to add reducers for the sockets (EU, US etc) and that's another lot of unnecessary plastic.

No big deal people have been doing that for years. I am afraid too many people are jumping on the old save the planet band wagon and using is as a reason to save money. It generally has nowt to do with the Planet for most companies....... As always it is all about money which is very sad
2022-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules