DJI Goggles V2 Faulty After 2 Months
736 11 2022-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyerFpv
lvl.1

Portugal

Hello dear dji,

Unfortunately, after two months of delivery, for first impression looks like I received a reinfurbish/used goggles, to start very very dissapointed.

After ONLY 8 flights, last flight days, goggles showing some issues like restarting and shutdown, now the goggles only turn on the fan and display only showing white backlight without dji logo and restarting after few seconds.

Im a rc pilot since 2001 and fpv pilot since 2011, using analog goggles and never, never had any problems.

Now Im very, very disappointed with the poor quality of the dji goggles v2.

Very, very disappointed with the quality of the customer service, looks like someone dont understand nothing about customer service and dji products behind the keyboard.

So, I want to know the next step how to send it for Netherlands Service Repair for free because my goggles v2 are under warranty.
https://youtu.be/ZjwG_GlxPBQ
Regards
20220510_204804.jpg
20220510_204822.jpg
2022-5-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there FlyerFpv. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since we are having this issue with your DJI Goggles. I would recommended for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Thank you.
2022-5-11
Use props
FlyerFpv
lvl.1

Portugal

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-11 21:23
Hello there FlyerFpv. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since we are having this issue with your DJI Goggles. I would recommended for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Thank you.

Hello,

Thanks for your fast reply.

I hate the email customer service, looks like someone behind that dont understand nothing about customer service and always, always changing customer assistant, a lot of time for one reply, very very bad....

Still saying very disappointed with the poor quality of the dji goggles v2 and dji customer service....

I want my new goggles v2 asap.
2022-5-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FlyerFpv Posted at 5-11 23:01
Hello,

Thanks for your fast reply.

Hi, FlyerFPV. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please send the goggles back to our service center. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
We will do our best to help this out. Please tell us the case number after creating the case.
Besides, regarding the issue of our support, we have given feedback to the relevant teams and will optimize our customer service. Sorry for the unpleasant experience caused.
2022-5-13
Use props
FlyerFpv
lvl.1

Portugal

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-13 00:54
Hi, FlyerFPV. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please send the goggles back to our service center. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
We will do our best to help this out. Please tell us the case number after creating the case.
Besides, regarding the issue of our support, we have given feedback to the relevant teams and will optimize our customer service. Sorry for the unpleasant experience caused.

Dear,

My package already delivered on DJI Repair center but no news at this moment, why a lot of time to get  news from service repair ?
2022-5-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

FlyerFpv Posted at 5-19 04:29
Dear,

My package already delivered on DJI Repair center but no news at this moment, why a lot of time to get  news from service repair ?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have forwarded your case to our designated teams.
2022-5-19
Use props
FlyerFpv
lvl.1

Portugal

Dear friends,

Im super sad without any news from dji support, Dju service center partner losted or dont care about that, no replies, bad service center.
My case page still pending....

Paying a 700€ product for this? I cant accept that...

Where is my goggles v2?
Where is my repair status?
Where is my support?
I want a new goggles v2 back ASAP, URGENTLY......!

Regards
2022-5-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

FlyerFpv Posted at 5-23 02:22
Dear friends,

Im super sad without any news from dji support, Dju service center partner losted or dont care about that, no replies, bad service center.

We understand your feelings very much and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. We've asked the corresponding team to find out and process your package as soon as possible. Since the package was not returned with the shipping label we sent, we hope you can understand that it may take some time to locate the package. Please rest assured that we will pay close attention to your case. If there is any progress, we will keep you updated.
2022-5-24
Use props
FlyerFpv
lvl.1

Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-24 01:14
We understand your feelings very much and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. We've asked the corresponding team to find out and process your package as soon as possible. Since the package was not returned with the shipping label we sent, we hope you can understand that it may take some time to locate the package. Please rest assured that we will pay close attention to your case. If there is any progress, we will keep you updated.

package was not returned with the shipping label that you sent because dji has a bad website platafform, only received a email with label after two days and never received a confirmation for that, no info about that
2022-5-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

FlyerFpv Posted at 5-24 01:25
package was not returned with the shipping label that you sent because dji has a bad website platafform, only received a email with label after two days and never received a confirmation for that, no info about that

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We will forward your feedback to the corresponding team. And we noticed that your package has been received, and our team has sent you an email update. You can have a look. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
2022-5-24
Use props
FlyerFpv
lvl.1

Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-24 03:19
We are sorry for the inconvenience. We will forward your feedback to the corresponding team. And we noticed that your package has been received, and our team has sent you an email update. You can have a look. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Yhea...since that package delivered on 18th May 9:40 AM, first small update, no more than a text update  no actions after 4 working days delivery...
2022-5-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

FlyerFpv Posted at 5-24 04:05
Yhea...since that package delivered on 18th May 9:40 AM, first small update, no more than a text update  no actions after 4 working days delivery...

We are sincerely sorry to keep you waiting. We will apply to expedite your case and ask the relevant team to take care of your case as soon as possible. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
2022-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules