United Kingdom

Setting alarm for 6am GMT
2022-5-12
Use props
wittmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 667408 ft
Australia

dji assistant has been updated (although it appears just for M3P support)
2022-5-12
Use props
Hans Groover
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2022-5-12
Use props
JayOhio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2289446 ft
United States

Hans Groover Posted at 5-12 14:27
I think tonight is the night. I haven’t “officially” been told that but I’ve heard some things through my more “unofficial” channels. I’m not 100% but I’m like 90%.

Thanks Hans, you've been banned with 15 other names on this forum so we trust you 100%...
2022-5-12
Use props
Hans Groover
Banned

United States

2022-5-12
Use props
JayOhio
lvl.4
United States

Hans Groover Posted at 5-12 15:49
Sure, you douche nozzle peasant. I’ve given the fw to a number here. But you, well- you’re just a schmuck. But you I suspect also know I’ve given the fw to others, Mr. TrumpOhio.

I'm guessing Hans Groover is soon to be Hans Grower?
2022-5-12
Use props
Hans Groover
Banned

United States

2022-5-12
Use props
JayOhio
lvl.4
United States

Hans Groover Posted at 5-12 15:56
Naaahh. But I clearly have access to the fw which you don’t. I’ve proven that with over 10 firmwares since 600. But a genius like you thinks that inside info is somehow linked to performance on a 20 person forum?
If that was the case “heroes” like HallMonitor who spend thousands of hours on here a year (#winner) would have more to share than incorrect advice.  What a clown. You probably spend time at MAGA rallies.

No you don't, I've seen that firmware shot you posted photoshopped 15 different ways now. I'm not speaking for anyone else on this form but I come here daily to see post from you and your other 50 aliases  that you use post until banned. It's not hard to strip IP location based info from this form and it's not hard to figure out that it's the same person every time. Take your trolling somewhere else we don't want it here. As far as the "trump" comment goes the I suspect your in your parent's basement still and I can see how that would offend you.
2022-5-12
Use props
Hans Groover
Banned

United States

2022-5-12
Use props
Hans Groover
Banned

United States

2022-5-12
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Queueing up Phil Collins...."tonight tonight toniiiiight......"
2022-5-12
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Hans Groover Posted at 5-12 15:56
Naaahh. But I clearly have access to the fw which you don’t. I’ve proven that with over 10 firmwares since 600. But a genius like you thinks that inside info is somehow linked to performance on a 20 person forum?
If that was the case “heroes” like HallMonitor who spend thousands of hours on here a year (#winner) would have more to share than incorrect advice.  What a clown. You probably spend time at MAGA rallies.

Wait, there are only twenty people here?  Damn.  With 20 I would think we could all just get along or act like it.  
2022-5-12
Use props
Hans Groover
Banned

United States

2022-5-12
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

"... 50 aliases ..."

Well, there is a new high for 'multiple account' accusations of a forum member - without evidence.  

Can I get a 75, 75, 75, 75?   How about 65?  Come on folks 65 is just 15 more!   Going once, going twi...

2022-5-12
Use props
Hans Groover
Banned

United States

2022-5-12
Use props
wittmann
lvl.4
Australia

I would find it odd for a major firmware/software update to be released on a Friday.
General industry practise is Tuesdays as it gives the devs scrambling time on normal pay in case of show stoppers.
2022-5-12
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hans Groover Posted at 5-12 16:14
You think that was photoshopped? There are at least 3 members here who admit I give them fw. It’s not hard to figure out. One has already confirmed it publicly here. Multiple times. You talking “IP” addresses in photo attachments? The irony when you speak of credibility!

You do not get the firmware directly. You spoke incorrectly when you stated you test for DJI and report back to them. Someone is giving it to you period. As if a banned user like you that cannot have an adult debate without throwing insults is going to get advanced firmware from DJI.

2022-5-12
Use props
Hans Groover
Banned

United States

2022-5-12
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

Hans Groover Posted at 5-12 18:01
You are incorrect. It is hard to have a discussion with someone like you who spouts absolute nonsense with such certainty. I *do* get it directly. And I provide feedback. Which is why I was able to post screenshots of my DJI Assistant software where you see the firmware that is available to me. Go ahead, say that is a “Photoshop” because that’s all you can do in your pretzel logic.
Again, you state such nonsense with such certainty when you are so wrong. Similar to another member here whom you prostrate to as his acolyte.  How I interact with ignorami like you on a small forum doesn’t necessarily dictate how I interact with others when provided things to test.

That's why you keep getting banned.
2022-5-12
Use props
Hans Groover
Banned

United States

2022-5-12
Use props
Hans Groover
Banned

United States

2022-5-12
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Hans Groover Posted at 5-12 17:08
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA

A classic!
2022-5-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 5-12 17:24
"... 50 aliases ..."

Well, there is a new high for 'multiple account' accusations of a forum member - without evidence.  

Well 50 is actually  a conservative number and unless you crawled out from under a rock you will know the same as everyone else here that he gets banned almost every second day on here. But you shouldn’t be disappointed because just as he copied others monikers here “several” including mine many times Daflys etc , he has also been banned and deleted using your own moniker and avatar , he was banned for trolling using your moniker on another member supposedly posting pictures of his late mother with horrible derogatory comments. So yes he has a special place for all including those who are prepared to go out of their way to act as his gimp.
2022-5-12
Use props
wittmann
lvl.4
Australia

welll I'm just surmising that it's a nope for 'tonight'
2022-5-13
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

Hans Groover Posted at 5-12 18:13
Whoopdeedoodledoo! You are one insightful fellow! /s
It is pretty easy to create an executable script to generate an account here in like 4 seconds. But I doubt you would know anything like that. Run along now, Hallmark 1.5.

Please do not personal message me Troll. The fact you keep getting banned is comical. Try having an adult debate without your personal abusive attacks.
2022-5-13
Use props
Hans Groover
Banned

United States

2022-5-13
Use props
Hans Groover
Banned

United States

2022-5-13
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 5-12 22:52
Well 50 is actually  a conservative number and unless you crawled out from under a rock you will know the same as everyone else here that he gets banned almost every second day on here. But you shouldn’t be disappointed because just as he copied others monikers here “several” including mine many times Daflys etc , he has also been banned and deleted using your own moniker and avatar , he was banned for trolling using your moniker on another member supposedly posting pictures of his late mother with horrible derogatory comments. So yes he has a special place for all including those who are prepared to go out of their way to act as his gimp.

"... he has also been banned and deleted using your own moniker and avatar ..."

Got Proof?

2022-5-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 5-13 07:40
"... he has also been banned and deleted using your own moniker and avatar ..."

Thats what a gimp would say, have you not seen all his banned accounts proof is everywhere…
2022-5-13
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 5-13 07:44
Thats what a gimp would say, have you not seen all his banned accounts proof is everywhere…

You got Nothing then and you are back to Trolling me and other members to try to start Trouble.
Despite DJI recently giving you two warnings and timeouts for violating forum rules.

Consider this a friendly warning.

2022-5-13
Use props
ZeuS-FL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5782297 ft
  • >>>
United States

I confirm the firmware works .642
2022-5-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 5-13 08:02
You got Nothing then and you are back to Trolling me and other members to try to start Trouble.
Despite DJI recently giving you two warnings and timeouts for violating forum rules.

I got no warnings or timeouts, your friend and master got banned 25 times in 3 weeks go figure. You are the one troll baiting you’ve been banned before for the same thing. You seem quite happy to join in with your new found friend to troll bait all members here particularly those who actually fly this drone.
2022-5-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

ZeuS-FL Posted at 5-13 08:03
I confirm the firmware works .642

What works, maybe explain what the firmware you a testing is actually testing.
2022-5-13
Use props
ZeuS-FL
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

There is not too much difference from the .601 firmware. The zoom looks now even sharper and a smoother transition from the Main camera to the zoom camera. Still a jump.
You can zoom in the main camera up to 3X without activating explorer mode, the same as .601 fw.

The bug that requires restarting the aircraft in order to connect to the RC pro is fixed.
2022-5-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

ZeuS-FL Posted at 5-13 08:36
There is not too much difference from the .601 firmware. The zoom looks now even sharper and a smoother transition from the Main camera to the zoom camera. Still a jump.
You can zoom in the main camera up to 3X without activating explorer mode, the same as .601 fw.

And gps acquisition?
2022-5-13
Use props
ZeuS-FL
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Seems to improve. It allows me to take off with only 9 satellites. Is still need to test from cold boot.
2022-5-13
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 5-13 08:02

Hedge Trimmer. Do some homework. The only abusive member here is Hans. Suggest paying a little more attention and you will see how many times this person has been banned due to his abusive nature.
Consider this a freindly warning Please!
2022-5-13
Use props
ZeuS-FL
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I found a bug using the explorer mode. When you zoom up to 28X and zoom out the camera drift to left on its own. I repeated the same problem multiple times. Is not lock the position when zooming out.
2022-5-13
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

Hans Groover Posted at 5-13 07:12
I’ll message you if I feel like it and call you out when I want.

Yeah and later you will be banned.  You have no credibility anymore. Not that you had any to begin with.
BTW you were asked if you are still living in your moms basement. You failed to answer so one can assume this is correct.
2022-5-13
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules