Endless loop startup screen DJI Go 4
2080 2 2022-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flyboykwj
lvl.1
United States

Hello everyone,

I'm stuck in an endless loop on DJI Go 4 (version 4.3.46) on my Samsung Galaxy Tablet running Android version 12 where the app will open and recognize my P4Pro, but when I tap on "Go Fly" I get the following:

"Allow access to external storage and location services so DJI GO can save photos, videos, and flight records, import files to Editor, and display your location on the map"

Then it has a "Cancel" option and a "Go to Settings" option.  However, it doesn't matter which option I select, it just takes me back to the start screen of the app.  I have given the app every possible permission.

Can anyone help?

Thank you.

Allow Access.JPG
2022-5-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there flyboykwj. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) to see if the issue will still persist? Kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

2022-5-12
Use props
djiuser_9D0zhdjDcdA9
New

India

2023-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules