911 3 2022-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa35db876
lvl.2
Flight distance : 462457 ft
Australia

Hi,
Midway through firmware update, controller shut down and will not switch back on. It was 3/4 charged at the time and will not even respond when connected to charger
2022-5-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the issue you've encountered. Is there any error message? Could you please provide us with a video of the issue described to do a confirmation? You could upload the video to Google Drive/ Dropbox and post the link here.
2022-5-12
Use props
fansa35db876
lvl.2
Flight distance : 462457 ft
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-12 19:03
Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the issue you've encountered. Is there any error message? Could you please provide us with a video of the issue described to do a confirmation? You could upload the video to Google Drive/ Dropbox and post the link here.

I can’t supply a video because the controller does not work.
The firmware update went to 70% and the controller just shut down leaving the update unfinished at 70%. It stayed at that for 15 minutes until I realised that there would be no further progress. There were no other messages on the screen other than the indicator showing 70%
2022-5-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fansa35db876 Posted at 5-13 20:21
I can’t supply a video because the controller does not work.
The firmware update went to 70% and the controller just shut down leaving the update unfinished at 70%. It stayed at that for 15 minutes until I realised that there would be no further progress. There were no other messages on the screen other than the indicator showing 70%

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about that. May we know if you press the switch button, can the indicator show the battery level? If not, please kindly contact our support and send it back for testing. Here is the link: http://www.dji.com/support
2022-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules