866 10 2022-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BladeZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1111969 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is something that has popped up this evening with my Mavic 3.  I love using the Panorama's.  I did a 360 and it didn't align correctly.  Always works great with my Air 2S.
Wind was not a issue.  There was none.  Connection was excellent.  Excellent number of Sats.  I do not know why it did it this way.
Anyone else having this issue?
360 Mavic 3 Panorama
2022-5-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to connect your unit to the DJI Assistant 2 software and kindly please update/refresh the firmware? You may also try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-5-15
Use props
BladeZ
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-15 16:16
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to connect your unit to the DJI Assistant 2 software and kindly please update/refresh the firmware? You may also try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thank you.  I will try to get this done in the next couple of days and give a update.
2022-5-15
Use props
Oldschool
lvl.3
Russia

out of 10 panoramas, about 3 with gluing defects ...
2022-5-15
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
Flight distance : 320951 ft
New Zealand

Hope this isn't an incompatibility with the lens optics?

Chances are it is the internal DJI software, have you tried stitching with something like PTGUI independently? Or Microsoft ICE (free)

PTGUI will do magic with panos but is expensive. It will give you a higher resolution better stitched pano and has some great tools to really fine tune your panos.
2022-5-15
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bussty Posted at 5-15 21:23
Hope this isn't an incompatibility with the lens optics?

Chances are it is the internal DJI software, have you tried stitching with something like PTGUI independently? Or Microsoft ICE (free)

Kolor Autopano Giga stitches 360 panos nicely, I have discovered, thanks to N.O.T.
And it's available free.
2022-5-15
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
Flight distance : 320951 ft
New Zealand

Blériot53 Posted at 5-15 21:53
Kolor Autopano Giga stitches 360 panos nicely, I have discovered, thanks to N.O.T.
And it's available free.

Thank you good to know :-)
2022-5-16
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bussty Posted at 5-16 03:14
Thank you good to know :-)

2022-5-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

BladeZ Posted at 5-15 18:33
Thank you.  I will try to get this done in the next couple of days and give a update.

You're welcome. Please keep us posted with the result. Have a good one!
2022-5-18
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

I shoot panos all the time. It happens quite often on the in-done stitching. That's why I never use original in-drone panos and always take individual RAW frames and stitch them myself (In Adobe Camera RAW, in my case).
I have asked DJI multiple times to give us an option to NOT create resulting pano in drone since it's basically a waste of time and SD/SDD space, but I am not sure they took it to the heart.
2022-5-18
Use props
BladeZ
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

So, I finally was able to get out and do some more flying a couple of days ago.  I did 2 of the 360's and both came out perfect.  I have to say, I'm really impressed with the battery.  I spent about 1 and half hours and used one full battery and a little over 3/4 of the second battery.  The only other complaint I have is the ADS-B not working.  Hasn't worked since the first FW update.  
2022-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules