Zooming with joystick option
652 1 2022-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_NLsakIgzz2E0
lvl.1

Mexico

Hey there DJI, love my OM5, used it for months, particularly to film my sons' basketball games.  The tilt lock mode is a joy to use, and many have commented on how smooth my videos are.  But one HUGE miss to me is a way to SMOOTHLY zoom in and out of unpredictable situations.  The side slider is frustratingly far and the required vertical motion from the side of my thumb is impossible to execute without causing wobbles or jerkiness.  The IDEAL option would be for me to be allow to set the joystick as the ZOOM CONTROL.  Since I'm not using it to orient the camera, it is frustratingly underused...  Could you guys implement that as a setting option in the MIMO app software?  I'm using the iOS app with my iPhone 12 Pro Max. Thanks à lot guys!!
2022-5-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. These information will be noted and will be forwarded to de designated DJI department for attention.  All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI OM 5 and DJI Mimo application updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.
2022-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules