Mavic 2 zoom always showing obstacle at front.
624 5 2022-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CosmosP
lvl.1

India

Hello everyone,
My M2 zoom showing obstacle at 3 meters all the time even when there is no obstacle. I m attaching DJI app screen short.

Please someone help me solve this issue as I am facing difficult time recording and capturing.

djiz.jpeg

sc1

sc1
2022-5-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there CosmosP. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to calibrate the sensors of your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom and may we also please know before having this issue was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom as well for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-5-18
Use props
CosmosP
lvl.1

India

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-18 23:10
Hello there CosmosP. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to calibrate the sensors of your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom and may we also please know before having this issue was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom as well for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.

Hello
Thanks for reply,

Yes I had a crash earlier and there was some issue with the propellers so I changed all of them and it now flyes well. Although the front sensor(one above the camera) is detecting obstacle when there is one around (that is supposed to be) but also when nothing is around.

Also I tried downloading mavic 2 assistance software but it says it doesn't work on macos 11 or later
2022-5-18
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you examined the forward vision sensors to check that nothing is stuck in there after the crash? Or that there is no damage to the sensors?
2022-5-19
Use props
CosmosP
lvl.1

India

Hello

Yes I checked and wiped sensor with clean velvet cloth. Also I couldn’t find scratches or damage from outside
2022-5-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

CosmosP Posted at 5-18 23:24
Hello
Thanks for reply,

Hi there CosmosP . Thank you for the reply and for these additional information. Since there was a crash that happened before and now you are having this issue with your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2022-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules