Newly purchased FPV battery is dead
1092 3 2022-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_3Jo1aHWDS6D6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 156739 ft
Hong Kong

Just got my newly purchased FPV Fly More Kit and the 2 new DJI FPV Intelligent Battery won't charge at all.
The 4 LED would just blink all the time when plugs in the original single charger. My situation is exactly the same as this video.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dji/com ... dji_fpv_battery_it/

Have done some google search and seems many people are having this trouble. Is it no way I can manually turn it back on but to return?

Appreciate for any help would be kind.
2022-5-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please kindly note that we cannot open the link you provided. You can send us the SN of your battery via PM for our further check. Besides, if it's possible, please give us a video of the issue described to do a confirmation. You could upload them to Google Drive/ Dropbox and send the link to us.
2022-5-21
Use props
djiuser_3Jo1aHWDS6D6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 156739 ft
Hong Kong

DJI Thor Posted at 5-21 01:36
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please kindly note that we cannot open the link you provided. You can send us the SN of your battery via PM for our further check. Besides, if it's possible, please give us a video of the issue described to do a confirmation. You could upload them to Google Drive/ Dropbox and send the link to us.

Thanks, please check PM
2022-5-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thank you.
2022-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules