Mavic air 2 lost link after update new firmware
962 6 2022-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kiwikasut
lvl.1

Malaysia

heloo

my drone started to lost connection with my remote after climbing 50m or going sometime go to some distance likes 100m away
its always happen when transmision are in auto mode its will start to loose the link - kinda reget upgared to new firmware make my drone likes broken ones
now i cant downgrade and im stuck

DJI Fly 1.6.1
drone firmware 1.01.720
rc firmware 04.11.0032
2022-5-22
Use props
Droneflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1811322 ft
South Africa

Try reloading the firmware to your remote and Air 2 and see if that does not resolve your issue with assistant 2. Maybe the software update got corrupted during your last upgrade.
2022-5-22
Use props
kiwikasut
lvl.1

Malaysia

hi  , i have done that many time ,
- install/uninstall the dji app
- reload the firmware using dji assistants consumer  both on drone and rc many times
- sign in / out the account / using different dji fly ver , problem still the same

- i even flash the drone firmware on every battery  problem still the same
2022-5-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there kiwikasut. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please fly your DJI Mavic Air 2 to a different location with less interference to see if the issue will still persist and may we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please? The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference on the ground, and you took off from close to a buildings with rebar concrete metal objects on it. In addition, please make sure that the antennas are pointed toward the aircraft for optimal transmission. Thank you.

2022-5-22
Use props
kiwikasut
lvl.1

Malaysia

hello thanks for the reply

i have tested 2 device one plus 6 and Huawei media pad 8 both have problem in auto transmission mode , if i fly in 2.4G only everting fine i can fly really far away and high
i have tested 2 difference location with same problem both are in rural area or village with no tall building
yes i pointed the antennas to the aircraft , even i try to climb vertical straight only after sometime its will start to loss link and RTH

no point having auto mode if i cant use it      
2022-5-23
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23370489 ft
United States

How is your environment? Are you in a city or an open field?

The fact that you are only having issues with the 5G band would be indicative of a lot of WiFi networks (near either your RC or the drone) that could be causing interference.
2022-5-23
Use props
kiwikasut
lvl.1

Malaysia

blue_canyon21 Posted at 5-23 05:50
How is your environment? Are you in a city or an open field?

The fact that you are only having issues with the 5G band would be indicative of a lot of WiFi networks (near either your RC or the drone) that could be causing interference.

hi not so sure my house area are far away apart and my wifi home not so strong only inside the house ,
pertty much all tree left and right
2022-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules