1203 9 2022-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
droneXitalia
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2847851 ft
  • >>>
Italy

It's just a Fly-App software bug. Having three batteries, the first battery firmware update runs properly, but if I shut down the drone, change the battery (that needs to be updated), turn on the drone and check for firmware availability, the DJI RC remote says that no firmware is available (through Profile -> Settings menu). If I restart the RC remote and then check again, the battery firmware update starts.
2022-5-25
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
Flight distance : 320951 ft
New Zealand

Can you avoid all this by going through DJI assistant I wonder?
2022-5-25
Use props
droneXitalia
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Bussty Posted at 5-25 20:40
Can you avoid all this by going through DJI assistant I wonder?

Don't know because I didn't use yet DJI Assistant for my Mini 3 Pro, anyway it's a bug in the software (like many others but some of them are so evident that I'm sure official testers are already reporting/reported).
2022-5-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there droneXitalia. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you.
2022-5-25
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Yeah, I had that as well and ended up just using Assistant 2 which made it easier
2022-5-25
Use props
iivan004
lvl.4
Flight distance : 274229 ft
Bulgaria

I charged the batteries and was able to update them, just needed to wait like a minute or two for the notification to pop up.
And I also did turn off and on the remote, when changing the batteries
2022-5-26
Use props
segrex_it
lvl.4
Flight distance : 396952 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Updated the two fmc battery without turning off the dji rc. Simply waited 10-15sec and the notification for the second battery appeared.
2022-5-26
Use props
droneXitalia
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Thanks segrex, but it didn't appear on my DJI RC. I waited for more than 3 minutes but the first "successfully updated" message didn't want to go away.
Take my message as a report for the devs, maybe there's some sort of combination that makes this bug appear.
2022-5-26
Use props
iivan004
lvl.4
Flight distance : 274229 ft
Bulgaria

droneXitalia Posted at 5-26 03:01
Thanks segrex, but it didn't appear on my DJI RC. I waited for more than 3 minutes but the first "successfully updated" message didn't want to go away.
Take my message as a report for the devs, maybe there's some sort of combination that makes this bug appear.

You can click on the X in the right end to remove it.
It is hard to hit, but works for sure
2022-5-26
Use props
droneXitalia
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

iivan004 Posted at 5-26 03:32
You can click on the X in the right end to remove it.
It is hard to hit, but works for sure

Thanks, probably my finger is too big because believe me I've tried hard to click it.
2022-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules