DJI Mini 3 RC
5194 10 2022-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneMike7
lvl.3
United Kingdom

HELP! Just received my new Mini 3 Pro and I've managed to get the controller into Chinese by mistake and I do not know how to reset it so that I can go back to select English as the language.
Because it's now all in Chinese I cannot navigate to the page where I can set the language to English. I don't know any Chinese!!
GUTTED! I was so looking forward to using the new RC!!!!!
HELP PLEASE!!
2022-5-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please kindly follow the steps and signs below to try to change the language.

2022-5-29
Use props
DroneMike7
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Thank You so much!
What confused me at first straight after I'd switched it on for the first time was that it was already showing all words in Chinese, so I thought I would try to scroll the screen to get it to show english before selecting the language. Unfortunately nothing happened. the screen did not scroll, so in desperation I started pressing other buttons and even using the joysticks to see if they could make the screen scroll. Nothing happened, so as a last resort I pressed the black oblong bar at the bottom of the screen (which had Chinese writing on it) and to my horror I realised I'd just selected Chinese as the language. Should I have waited after first switching on to allow scrolling to become active? Alternatively I wonder now if I absent mindedly was trying to scroll using two fingers as I'm used to doing on the trackpad of my Apple Macbook Pro? (I'm not sure now if I did that).
Anyway, it's all fine now thanks to your quick reply. Thank you once again, Mike.
2022-5-30
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

Glad you got your problem sorted, but this is the Pro Systems forum. Not sure if posts about the Mini 3 "Pro" belong here.

2022-5-30
Use props
fansf9a7cb42
lvl.1

United States

Same issue, but no english is listed?
2022-6-30
Use props
djiuser_YJnkmsinEBOp
New

Hong Kong

Hello, how can I find the menu for language setting

2022-7-5
Use props
djiuser_YJnkmsinEBOp
New

Hong Kong

I used the DJI RC but don’t know how to find the languages menu
Please help
2022-7-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_YJnkmsinEBOp Posted at 7-5 08:42
I used the DJI RC but don’t know how to find the languages menu
Please help

Hi, there. Thanks for reaching us. Please try to slide down the screen and follow the step on 2# to find the language menu. Thank you.
2022-7-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fansf9a7cb42 Posted at 6-30 09:12
Same issue, but no english is listed?

Hi, there. Sorry for the late reply. Please try to slide down the screen and follow the step on 2# to find the language menu. Thank you.
2022-7-7
Use props
pardalote
New
Australia

The replacement Controller for a mini Pro 3 they sent me does not have English as a language listed. How do I set my Controler to English ?
2023-1-15
Use props
DroneMike7
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Try This:-

Reply to the same question

2023-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules