Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Features
570 8 2022-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VengefulHemi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3362310 ft
United States

Will dji ever add new features to the air 2s? I'm talking about anything. Updates are extremely rare. Dji needs to show they give a hoot about the 2s.
2022-6-1
Use props
JEZ2
First Officer
Flight distance : 336204 ft
United States

Only DJI knows but I would not count on new significant eatures.  

They built the drone and advertised a set of features.  They've delivered all those features.  Expectations of anything else should be very limited at this point.  That said, just two weeks ago they updated the firmware to now allow "Raw only" mode for photos.  So it isn't dead.  While it is still a "current" drone you'll continue to receive updates for bugs and perhaps small enhancements.  I wouldn't count on a whole new feature set or anything at this point.
2022-6-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there VengefulHemi. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. These information is noted and I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you.
2022-6-1
Use props
KLRSKIR
Captain
Flight distance : 28328212 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm curious, what new features are you look for? To this day, the A2S is the best drone for the money.
2022-6-3
Use props
LoveYou
Captain
Flight distance : 16525367 ft
Greece

KLRSKIR Posted at 6-3 04:40
I'm curious, what new features are you look for? To this day, the A2S is the best drone for the money.

Waypoins...
2022-6-3
Use props
djiuser_Ij1CoQd6jmnl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 478524 ft

United States

KLRSKIR Posted at 6-3 04:40

Downward obstacles distancer ,for example
2022-6-4
Use props
KLRSKIR
Captain
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_Ij1CoQd6jmnl Posted at 6-4 03:13
Downward obstacles distancer ,for example

It already incorporates downward sensors.
2022-6-4
Use props
djiuser_Ij1CoQd6jmnl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 478524 ft

United States

KLRSKIR Posted at 6-4 03:46
It already incorporates downward sensors.

Not unfortunately. Now only the obstacle distance from the top of the drone is displayed (at the top of your mobile screen). For example upward 3m, which means the drone distance from the top obstacle is 3 meters. But downward is not displayed.  For example, you are flying over a tree, but you do not know how far the drone is from the tree.
2022-6-4
Use props
KLRSKIR
Captain
  • >>>
United States

I see what you are saying now. No, unfortunately "distance" is not displayed for from the downward sensors. Probably due to the fact that the camera can see downward.
2022-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules