Mavic pro problem
429 3 2022-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Damar
lvl.1

Indonesia

I've had my DJI MAVIC PRO For about 5 years for now, flown it maybe 100+ times, stopped flying for about 3 years, but i just got into flying again and since i got into flying, i realized that the drone has alot lower range, when i was about 600 ft distance, it already gave me a warning "Low RC Connection, Adjust antenna", I adjusted the antenna, faced to the direction of my drone, but it keeps saying that i have low connection to the drone, if anyone could help, please help, that would mean alot, thanks!
2022-6-3
Use props
DJI Damar
lvl.1

Indonesia

If you have Discord, and you would wanna DM Me on discord to help with my problem, Feel free! My user is Pilot_Damar#5511
2022-6-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. In this case, we strongly suggest downloading the DJI Assistant 2 software (Kindly please refer to the link below) and please update/refreshing the firmware of both aircraft and remote controller to the latest version and check if the issue persists.  Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2
2022-6-3
Use props
DJI Damar
lvl.1

Indonesia

I connected into DJI Assistant 2 but there is no firmware that needs to be updated, anyhow, i do live in some sort of a dense tree area and does that makes a effect?
2022-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules