DJI Mini 2 Slow Charging
3596 3 2022-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LikeDonutz
lvl.1

United States

Hi, I am using an Anker USB cable and a Samsung fast charger and am plugging the cord directly into my drone. It is charging really slowly. One battery takes multiple hours to charge to 100%. Are there any products that would make a difference or any fixes I can try?
2022-6-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to use a different USB cable to see if the issue persists? It is recommended to use an 18W USB Charger as the charging time of the said unit will be approximately 1hour and 22 minutes. Kindly please refer to the image below for your future reference. Thank you for your valued support.

2022-6-5
Use props
LikeDonutz
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-5 18:15
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to use a different USB cable to see if the issue persists? It is recommended to use an 18W USB Charger as the charging time of the said unit will be approximately 1hour and 22 minutes. Kindly please refer to the image below for your future reference. Thank you for your valued support.

[view_image]

Hi, sorry for replying so late but I looked into it and as you stated, you need a qc3/18w charger to fast charge it.
2022-7-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

LikeDonutz Posted at 7-6 04:57
Hi, sorry for replying so late but I looked into it and as you stated, you need a qc3/18w charger to fast charge it.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know the specification of your charger and approximate charging time?
2022-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules