RC battery charging
5695 5 2022-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LTB
lvl.1
United States

Can anyone tell me about the flashing lights on the RC.

After it has finished charging do the lights continue to flash or when it is finished charging do thhe lights stop flashing?

2022-6-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there LTB. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Once the DJI RC is fully charged the Battery Level Light will stop flashing and you will notice that there is no more lights blinking on the DJI Remote Controller. Thank you.
2022-6-8
Use props
LTB
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-8 21:18
Hello there LTB. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Once the DJI RC is fully charged the Battery Level Light will stop flashing and you will notice that there is no more lights blinking on the DJI Remote Controller. Thank you.

In my case it continues to flash unless I power down. I am not specifically using a DJI power supply. I am using my Apple PS for my Iphone. But it has the right connector. Could that be why it never stops flashing?  I've ordered one but like everyone else, it's BO. Thanks.
2022-6-9
Use props
fansee000a88
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16391 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the same problem
2022-6-9
Use props
fansee000a88
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16391 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the same problem
2022-6-9
Use props
fansd1480f10
New
United States

I have a brand new DJI mini 2 fly more package.  The remote does not blink when I plug it in the charge.  The charge in the remote is only two green dots so it’s not fully charged.  I used the provided charger and it charged the batteries for the drone no problem.  Are the lights supposed to blink when charging.  Sorry but your instructions are very terrible that came with the drone.  The remote does work fine but I can’t tell if it’s charging
2023-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules