1195 5 2022-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_jN3LaBnINO9t
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9161358 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just got to fly my mini 3 that i received yesterday and my experience was disappointing.  I live in a congested area in Massachusetts
2022-6-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and the version of the DJI Fly application as well for us to be able to isolate the issue? Kindly please fly your DJI Mini 3 Pro to a different location with less interference to see if the issue will still persist? The DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference on the ground, and you took off from close to a buildings with rebar concrete metal objects on it. In addition, please make sure that the antennas are pointed toward the aircraft for optimal transmission. Thank you.

2022-6-9
Use props
Eli4
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-9 21:05
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and the version of the DJI Fly application as well for us to be able to isolate the issue? Kindly please fly your DJI Mini 3 Pro to a different location with less interference to see if the issue will still persist? The DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference on the ground, and you took off from close to a buildings with rebar concrete metal objects on it. In addition, please make sure that the antennas are pointed toward the aircraft for optimal transmission. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hello. I am flying with the new rc remote and im not using my phone at all. I always fly in the same spot where i fly my mini 2 and my mavic 3. I flew my mini 2 and i got 12,300 feet range and with my mini 3 i only hot 3,500 ft. And it disconnect 2 times. I did this only for test the transmission and the transmission on the mini 3 pro was horrible.  Even around 1000 feet or so got yellow bars on the signal.  I hope dji will fix this in a future update.  Im currently on the latest firmware on the drone and app
2022-6-10
Use props
djiuser_UYWKN6Bpw1Pa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 736578 ft
United Kingdom

4km in a straight line, didn't have anything in between me and the drone., full bars until 2.5/3km, when I hit 4km it was down to 2 bars.
Normal Controller, although I did lose signal once at approx 650m because of a tree.

All farm land with very little interference
2022-6-13
Use props
Eli4
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_UYWKN6Bpw1Pa Posted at 6-13 02:29
4km in a straight line, didn't have anything in between me and the drone., full bars until 2.5/3km, when I hit 4km it was down to 2 bars.
Normal Controller, although I did lose signal once at approx 650m because of a tree.

Wao that's a decent range.  I must have a defective drone.  I tried in different places but the most i have is 2000 feet.
2022-6-13
Use props
djiuser_UYWKN6Bpw1Pa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 736578 ft
United Kingdom

Eli4 Posted at 6-13 04:37
Wao that's a decent range.  I must have a defective drone.  I tried in different places but the most i have is 2000 feet.

When I first got my drone, it was amazing, range and signal were great. After the last update I have noticed that the signal will drop quicker, reluctant to do the same 4km trip just in case lol. Maybe wait for further updates. Have you tried outwith Town? I. E. Large expansive fields to see the full range
2022-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules