Binding all gone to pot
812 1 2022-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
baughaninastormgmail.com
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Just done the forced update to Goggles, controller and drone all of which went 100% according to the update
Got to the field today and nothing was bound so I started through the process. Google's, single press beeping all good, drone hold button for 5 seconds, will not go to binding I don't get the beep. On about the 20th attempt it binds to Goggle's and I see camera view, controller binds so all 3 working.
I then had to power off the drone as with safety in mind I wanted to put the props on.
Props firmly in position and I power back on the drone. Everything back to unbound controller not detected no video transmission.
Start through the process again and the drone won't bind again. Dozens of reboot and fresh attempts still no go. Eventually I had been at this so long the goggles battery is diminished and the drone is down to 1 bar so off home to recharge.
Recharged batteries and it's back to square one. The drone simply does not want to go into binding mode. Thinking the battery might be there problem I tried a second and a third drone battery and it's the same. So far I've had the drone and goggles bound twice all day and neither time it sticks after I power off
What can I do here?
Pretty livid as prior to the update I've never had to bind even once.
I've watched the official video to ensure I'm doing it correctly and it's exactly as I'm doing it.
HELP please.
2022-6-12
Use props
cootertwo
Second Officer
United States

I wish you luck, but have no suggestions. I own 3 of the DJI FPV units. 2 flying, one still in the sealed box. The 2 that are flying have not been connected to ANYTHING, since they were activated probably over a year or more ago. I do not know what version they are on. I do not care! They fly fine, everything works as it's supposed to. NO WAY IN HECK would I connect either one of them to DJI assistant, or any other DJI program. The old saying comes true sometimes. "If it works, don't fix it"
2022-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules