Drone refurbished or New
974 8 2022-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_0dp7xVJ5kPWt
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi there. These days my drone should arrive on Netherland, for replacement. It is a mini 3Pro. My question is: they will have a new one, or it will be a refurbished one, is there someone with Mini 3 Pro on replacement?

Thank you.
2022-6-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I was able to pull up your case using your DJI Forum account. May we confirm that you're using one of your replacements using your DJI Care Refresh?
2022-6-12
Use props
djiuser_0dp7xVJ5kPWt
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi. Yes. I confirm it is Care Refresh.
2022-6-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, there. Thanks for your reply. The product sent by us meets the factory standards and is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
2022-6-12
Use props
DrKMavic3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 800833 ft
Latvia

Hello dear,

Didn't find any other posts to ask my question so I ask it here.
Its seems that my 45 days of waiting for drone replacement ends soon, and DJI officially preparing now my drone to send out. I want to understand is it a new unit or refurbished? Is it possible to check ?

Thanks a lot.
2022-6-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DrKMavic3 Posted at 6-20 00:36
Hello dear,

Didn't find any other posts to ask my question so I ask it here.

Hi, there. Sorry that we can not confirm this. And please note that products and components presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. These refurbished goods have been tested and are similar to brand new goods in function and appearance. If any refurbished parts or units do not meet our quality assurance requirements, brand new parts or units will be issued.
2022-6-20
Use props
DrKevorkian
lvl.1
Flight distance : 800833 ft
Latvia

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-20 18:00
Hi, there. Sorry that we can not confirm this. And please note that products and components presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. These refurbished goods have been tested and are similar to brand new goods in function and appearance. If any refurbished parts or units do not meet our quality assurance requirements, brand new parts or units will be issued.

Thank you for response. But if I provide you SN number of a replacement unit, is it possible to check is it new or refurbished ?
2022-6-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry that we can not confirm this. Hope you can understand. And please don't worry. The quality of the product you receive is guaranteed
2022-6-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

DrKevorkian Posted at 6-20 19:55
Thank you for response. But if I provide you SN number of a replacement unit, is it possible to check is it new or refurbished ?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We can not collect this information from your Serial Number.
2022-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules