Gimbal stability Issue Mavic 2 Pro
318 4 2022-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansde08b2b0
lvl.2
Italy

Hi There,

I am having some issues with my gimbal after a 9/10feet hard landing where going backward I accidentally hit a branch causing it to fall on its back on fairly soft grass .

Basically when I pan from right to left the gimbal doesn't compensate the centrifugal force and moves to the side tilting the horizon. If I then stop and hover it comes back to almost straight (Not quiet but almost). The faster I go the more it tilts, it doesent appear to do so if I go the other way, at least not as much.
I tried the obvious, recalibrating the gimbal several times but it does not fix the problem.
Below a youtube link that shows the issuee.

Any advise?

Thank you all very much,

Stefano

2022-6-13
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Something is out of whack. The horizon looks curved as well. Might be time to seek a professional repair after crashing it.
2022-6-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Stefano. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you DJI Mavic 2 Pro had a hard landing before and now you are having this issue. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help evaluate the DJI drone and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-6-13
Use props
fansde08b2b0
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-13 19:00
Hello there Stefano. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you DJI Mavic 2 Pro had a hard landing before and now you are having this issue. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help evaluate the DJI drone and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

Txs Stephen, yes I think it's definetly worth sending it in to get checked....
2022-6-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fansde08b2b0 Posted at 6-14 04:32
Txs Stephen, yes I think it's definetly worth sending it in to get checked....

Hi there Stefano. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules