Label Created (Like Many Others)
1309 9 2022-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
imthemattman
lvl.1

United States

My drone has been sitting at "Label Created" since I got an email saying it had shipped on June 8th. If I could be updated with the status, I would really appreciate it. Order: 0011848970099. I want to make sure I'm not out of town when it arrives.
2022-6-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been experiencing. We have forwarded this situation to our team and will try to best to push the order. Sorry again for the delay.
2022-6-14
Use props
imthemattman
lvl.1

United States

Thank you so much. Hoping it gets moved forward quickly. Getting some anxiety about getting it.
2022-6-15
Use props
ALOFT Drone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 62943 ft
United States

imthemattman Posted at 6-15 16:41
Thank you so much. Hoping it gets moved forward quickly. Getting some anxiety about getting it.

Yours shipped on June 8th? I ordered within an hour of launch on May 10th and DJI updated my order page to show it "shipped" on MAY 25th. The UPS tracking number they gave me has stated "label created, UPS is awaiting the package" ever since.
2022-6-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ALOFT Drone Posted at 6-15 17:11
Yours shipped on June 8th? I ordered within an hour of launch on May 10th and DJI updated my order page to show it "shipped" on MAY 25th. The UPS tracking number they gave me has stated "label created, UPS is awaiting the package" ever since. They are lying to us.

Hello, there. We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. There is something unusual about your package. We have applied for a replacement package and we will keep you updated as soon as we have any news.
2022-6-15
Use props
imthemattman
lvl.1

United States

ALOFT Drone Posted at 6-15 17:11
Yours shipped on June 8th? I ordered within an hour of launch on May 10th and DJI updated my order page to show it "shipped" on MAY 25th. The UPS tracking number they gave me has stated "label created, UPS is awaiting the package" ever since. They are lying to us.

Hopefully your issue gets resolved soon. Make sure you are reaching out to support! I just notification from UPS that it is going to be delivered tomorrow so submitting a support request and posting here DEFINITELY got the wheels moving.
2022-6-16
Use props
ALOFT Drone
lvl.2
United States

imthemattman Posted at 6-16 10:45
Hopefully your issue gets resolved soon. Make sure you are reaching out to support! I just notification from UPS that it is going to be delivered tomorrow so submitting a support request and posting here DEFINITELY got the wheels moving.

Thanks for the update. I've definitely been contacting DJI via this forum and via email. I also tried to call their support phone number but there's no way to speak to a human being for sales support. It refers you right back to the chat help. Unlike many others who've complained about delays in their order, I know something actually happened to my package because the latest UPS info shows they've opened an investigation into my missing package. Looks like someone may have stolen it during shipping. More to follow when I find out more. Good luck on your delivery.
2022-6-16
Use props
ALOFT Drone
lvl.2
United States

M3P w/RC  and FMK+ order placed: 5/10/22
My order marked as "SHIPPED" by DJI and UPS shipping label created : 5/25/22
UPS tracking number current status as of 6/16/22: "Investigation opened", we have begun an investigation to locate the package."
2022-6-16
Use props
imthemattman
lvl.1

United States

Yikes. That's freaking terrible! I also chatted with their live chat support.
2022-6-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

imthemattman Posted at 6-16 13:18
Yikes. That's freaking terrible! I also chatted with their live chat support.

Hi, there. We are deeply sorry for this problem.
Your order is expected to arrive today, please keep us updated.
And could we know the reference number when you contact our support? Then we may check more details and forward your problem to the relevant team.
Thanks again for your support in advance.
2022-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules