Mini 3 RC sound/voice commands does not working
3322 14 2022-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EdgardCafe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1295020 ft
United States

When I used my mini 3 Rc for the first time, the sound (voice commands) was working fine and then suddenly it stopped working. I have reset it, downgraded it, and updated it again but still not working. What should I do ?
2022-6-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would try to update to the latest firmware that came out this morning using the DJI Assistant 2.  It will update the firmware on your RC and also update the DJI Fly App.  Hopefully this resolves your no sound issue.  If you still have no sound after the updates then it will probably be time to contact DJI Support.
Support@dji.com
2022-6-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there EdgardCafe. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to update the firmware of your DJI Mini 3 Pro and its remote controller to see if the issue will persist. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2022-6-16
Use props
EdgardCafe
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-16 21:00
Hello there EdgardCafe. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to update the firmware of your DJI Mini 3 Pro and its remote controller to see if the issue will persist. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

I have already update / downgrade/reset and it still don’t work
2022-6-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

EdgardCafe Posted at 6-16 21:13
I have already update / downgrade/reset and it still don’t work

Hi there EdgardCafe. Thank you for the reply and for going out these information. Since we are still having this issue after doing the troubleshooting steps given. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2022-6-19
Use props
EdgardCafe
lvl.2
United States

I have already sent it back to DJI. Just hope to get the replacement soon.
2022-6-20
Use props
83SanDimas
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21358 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am having the same issue after the last firmware update on my very new, never crashed, never dropped, super clean Mini 3 Pro.  Also had an ESC error after the update.  ESC error happened twice and DJI online tech suggested IMU calibration. How do I send back?
2022-10-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

83SanDimas Posted at 10-16 05:10
I am having the same issue after the last firmware update on my very new, never crashed, never dropped, super clean Mini 3 Pro.  Also had an ESC error after the update.  ESC error happened twice and DJI online tech suggested IMU calibration. How do I send back?

Hi, there.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
May I confirm if your problem is resolved now?
If you don't mind, you can send us a screenshot of the error. We will check it and reply to you asap.
Or if you confirm there is the problem, please send us your product via this link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair
2022-10-16
Use props
83SanDimas
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21358 ft
  • >>>
United States

On my controller there is no error code for the voice alert issues.  Simply put… they just stopped working.  The controller volume is up and it is not muted. Beeps work… just no voice alerts. (Take Off, landing, low battery etc…)
2022-10-17
Use props
gersmuz
lvl.1

United Kingdom

83SanDimas Posted at 10-17 15:55
On my controller there is no error code for the voice alert issues.  Simply put… they just stopped working.  The controller volume is up and it is not muted. Beeps work… just no voice alerts. (Take Off, landing, low battery etc…)

Hi, has this been resolved? Iam Having the same problems. Thanks
2022-12-9
Use props
Patrice B
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27789 ft
Canada

gersmuz Posted at 2022-12-9 07:45
Hi, has this been resolved? Iam Having the same problems. Thanks

Same for me, I received my new mini 3 , drone OK but speakers are not working on RC. Firmware update, factory reset nothing changed. I returned everything to Best Buy.
2023-7-17
Use props
djiuser_eZwUXHhYqXR5
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Just been speaking to dji regards no voice prompt and she told me it does gave voice prompt.
1-7 02:51
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_eZwUXHhYqXR5 Posted at 1-7 02:51
Just been speaking to dji regards no voice prompt and she told me it does gave voice prompt.

Hello there. If this is also regarding the DJI RC, please make sure the remote controller is not on mute. You can also try restarting the remote or do a factory reset. If the issue persists, please try refreshing the RC firmware using the DJI Assistant 2. You can download it to your computer here: https://www.dji.com/no/downloads ... sumer-drones-series. Please keep us posted. Have a great day ahead.
1-8 01:01
Use props
djiuser_QbqtkdfJeh0M
New

India

I have sound issues regarding my new DJI mini 4pro, till yesterday it was ok, but when I checked it today I found there is no landing,take off, rth and gps connection sound...... Can any one help me........plz reply.
2-25 06:55
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_QbqtkdfJeh0M Posted at 2-25 06:55
I have sound issues regarding my new DJI mini 4pro, till yesterday it was ok, but when I checked it today I found there is no landing,take off, rth and gps connection sound...... Can any one help me........plz reply.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please try the notes below and see if it will help:
1. Please ensure that the RC 2 is not on mute and the volume bar is turned up.
2. Try restarting the controller and aircraft and test again
3. Reset the RC 2: Swipe down the screen twice > Tap on the Settings icon at the top right corner > System > Reset options > Erase all data (factory reset)
4. Please try refreshing the RC 2 firmware by connecting to your computer and launching the DJI Assistant 2. You can download the software here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series.
5. If the issue persists, please send back the remote for diagnosis.
We appreciate your patience.
2-28 01:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules