tablets for dji drones
1031 8 2022-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wbd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 277037 ft
United States

Has anyone tried using the tripltec 8" pro and if so what's your thoughts.
2022-6-18
Use props
djiuser_GbVZZWMnXTJM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2940758 ft
United States

I'm using the Tripltek 8 pro with my M3 and really like it. Great screen brightness and tough construction. It definitely is geared to drone flying. Only downside is it's a little heavy. That come from construction.  I use a lanyard strap, so no big deal. Highly recommend it.
2022-6-18
Use props
djiuser_vjhrPSsR2JTL
lvl.1
United Kingdom

No, I just use an iPhone but I need to comment enough to get my “score” high enough to post my own thread.

Have a great day
2022-6-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I used the Samsung Tab S6 for about 6 months and then moved up to the Tripltek 8 pro. It is a beast in weight but the screen display is nice and bright.  It is a bit heavy so like Poster #2 I use a lanyard with it.  I still use it regularly when flying the Mavic Air 2.  When flying the Air 2S I use the DJI RC Pro controller.  
2022-6-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there wbd. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who are using the mobile device ( Tripltec 8" Pro ) can give out the best recommendation and information with regards to this matter. Just a friendly reminder the DJI recommends using a recommended mobile device when operating or flying your DJI drones for compatibility and reliability purposes. Thank you.
2022-6-19
Use props
wbd
lvl.4
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-19 20:25
Hello there wbd. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who are using the mobile device ( Tripltec 8" Pro ) can give out the best recommendation and information with regards to this matter. Just a friendly reminder the DJI recommends using a recommended mobile device when operating or flying your DJI drones for compatibility and reliability purposes. Thank you.

thanks for your advice, current using a ipad mini 6 that works just great except for the bright sun. thought I would check out the tripltex 8" but I  think it will be a little to heavy for my arthritic wrists even with the lanyard. Thanks again
2022-6-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

wbd@7547 Posted at 6-20 08:32
thanks for your advice, current using a ipad mini 6 that works just great except for the bright sun. thought I would check out the tripltex 8" but I  think it will be a little to heavy for my arthritic wrists even with the lanyard. Thanks again

Hi there wbd. Thank you for the reply and for this additional information. You may also try checking the DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller Monitor Hood ( https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... roller-monitor-hood ) for your DJI Air 2S remote controller to reduce the screen glare on your iPad Mini 6 mobile device. In addition the DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller Monitor Hood protects smartphone screens in strong lighting conditions and reduces glare for a clearer image during use. Thank you.
2022-6-22
Use props
wbd
lvl.4
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-22 21:38
Hi there wbd. Thank you for the reply and for this additional information. You may also try checking the DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller Monitor Hood ( https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-air-2-remote-controller-monitor-hood ) for your DJI Air 2S remote controller to reduce the screen glare on your iPad Mini 6 mobile device. In addition the DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller Monitor Hood protects smartphone screens in strong lighting conditions and reduces glare for a clearer image during use. Thank you.

Stephen thanks for your check back, I did receive a tripltex 8 tablet and found it is quite a beefy product I'm just going to stay with the ipad mini 6 as it works well for me and found a very friendly mount that's very easy to use and works well, maybe after a few more hours under my belt I might change. I do have a hood for my ipad that is light and easy to use there is still some glare problems in some conditions but I will deal with it for now.
2022-6-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

wbd@7547 Posted at 6-23 14:10
Stephen thanks for your check back, I did receive a tripltex 8 tablet and found it is quite a beefy product I'm just going to stay with the ipad mini 6 as it works well for me and found a very friendly mount that's very easy to use and works well, maybe after a few more hours under my belt I might change. I do have a hood for my ipad that is light and easy to use there is still some glare problems in some conditions but I will deal with it for now.

Hi there wbd. Thank you for the reply and for these additional information. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules