Restricted speed + downward sensor issue
677 2 2022-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Schmoo
lvl.2

Ireland

I have been getting a clibrated controller error, which I put down to having the left stick set for manual mode (no spring).  

When flying today I noticed that I could go forward fine, but reverse didn't slow down the drone as dramatically as I am used to and when stopped reverse would only go back very very slowly.

Also while flying at 500m altitude I have noticed that the height sensor is flickering between 8/9m.

I have done a factory reset and ensured the sensors are clean and am now recharging to do some additional testing, but suspect there may be a sensor issue.  Has anyone else seen something like this?
2022-6-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Schmoo. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know before having this issue with your DJI Drone, did your DJI Drone had a hard landing or a crash that happened before for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-6-20
Use props
Schmoo
lvl.2

Ireland

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-20 19:06
Hello there Schmoo. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know before having this issue with your DJI Drone, did your DJI Drone had a hard landing or a crash that happened before for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.

It was just back from a DJI repair.
2022-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules