How bad is the wind resistance on the Mini 3?
4142 4 2022-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mkdp.photos
lvl.2
Flight distance : 717218 ft
Canada

I havent tried flying the mini 3 in higher wind yet just because I'm scared it might crash, and Im not sure yet if Im going to be keeping it and not returning it (signal issues)

But those of you that have, what kind of wind have you flown in and how did it perform?

2022-6-23
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It performs very well in the wind. I would say better than the Mini 2 but not as good as My Air 2. Its wind handling ability and how quiet it is are two of it best features
2022-6-23
Use props
Lobster
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Also the limited range feature means its never that far away that you need to worry about the wind resistance

Too soon?
2022-6-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

If you’re going to fly in wind, remember your outward journey should always be into the wind, insuring your homeward journey is downwind. Mini 3 can handle strong winds but keep it in sight.
2022-6-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mkdp.photos. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who owns the DJI Mini 3 Pro can give out the best information with regards to this matter. In addition, the DJI Mini 3 Pro has a Maximum Wind Speed Resistance of 10.7 m/s ( Level 5 ). Thank you and keep flying.
2022-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules