4692 14 2022-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hitmax
First Officer
Flight distance : 2092244 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

In this video we look at Which Drone is Best ? The DJI MINI 3 PRO or DJI MAVIC 2 PRO - A full Review & Comparison with various tests and Footage!

2022-6-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Superb video!
2022-6-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Hitmax. Good day and thank you for posting this informative review video that you have filmed and created for the DJI Mini 3 Pro and the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. In addition to this I will post a DJI link where in you can compare the specifications of both the DJI Mini 3 Pro to the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and to other DJI consumer drones as well ( https://www.dji.com/products/com ... ndsite&from=nav ). Thank you for your support and have a great weekend.

2022-6-24
Use props
Hitmax
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-24 02:08
Hello there Hitmax. Good day and thank you for posting this informative review video that you have filmed and created for the DJI Mini 3 Pro and the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. In addition to this I will post a DJI link where in you can compare the specifications of both the DJI Mini 3 Pro to the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and to other DJI consumer drones as well ( https://www.dji.com/products/comparison-consumer-drones?site=brandsite&from=nav ). Thank you for your support and have a great weekend.

[view_image]

You are welcome Stephen - would be great to get sent some stuff from DJI to test and review on YouTube - cheers Hieth
2022-6-24
Use props
Hitmax
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks glad you liked it and thanks for watching
2022-6-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice review and comparison Hieth.    Both drones are truly amazing but for portability you can't beat the Mini 3 Pro.  Great job on this video.  
2022-6-24
Use props
Hitmax
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-24 04:17
Very nice review and comparison Hieth.    Both drones are truly amazing but for portability you can't beat the Mini 3 Pro.  Great job on this video.

Cheers - yeah I cant believe what they have packed into the little beast
2022-6-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hitmax Posted at 6-24 03:46
Thanks glad you liked it and thanks for watching

No problem at all!
2022-6-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hitmax Posted at 6-24 04:37
Cheers - yeah I cant believe what they have packed into the little beast

You're very welcome Hieth.    

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend.
2022-6-24
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Nice comparisons, thanks for sharing
2022-6-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have both and love the mini3,  Ive already flown more than 300 miles with it,  but the Mavic 2 Pro is still the winner when it comes to flying,  its much more stable and better in the wind by far.
2022-6-25
Use props
Hitmax
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 6-25 01:10
I have both and love the mini3,  Ive already flown more than 300 miles with it,  but the Mavic 2 Pro is still the winner when it comes to flying,  its much more stable and better in the wind by far.

Totally agree with you on the wind and stability - I think I will use the Mini 3 More purely due to the fact that it is so small and fits in your bag easy !
2022-6-25
Use props
Hitmax
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Suren Posted at 6-25 00:41
Nice comparisons, thanks for sharing

You are welcome Suren and thnaks for watching
2022-6-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hitmax Posted at 6-25 02:28
Totally agree with you on the wind and stability - I think I will use the Mini 3 More purely due to the fact that it is so small and fits in your bag easy !

Yes,  the Mini3 and the new controller has been a delight to walk with,  and of course nice and legal to fly near people and property.  
2022-6-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hitmax Posted at 6-24 03:46
You are welcome Stephen - would be great to get sent some stuff from DJI to test and review on YouTube - cheers Hieth

Hi there Hieth. You are very much welcome and it is always my pleasure to see your work. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2022-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules