APP ALBUM CONTROLLER - CACHE
1014 3 2022-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dripbillengeit
lvl.1
Netherlands

Good morning,

After the last update it looks like it that the cache on the RC-controller is not working anymore. I have tried with SD-card and without.

Cache has been switched on.

Is someone experiencing the same problems?

Many thanks in advance,

DRIP BILLENGEIT
2022-6-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DRIP BILLENGEIT. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to refresh the firmware of your DJI Mini 3 Pro to see if the issue will still persist. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2022-6-24
Use props
dripbillengeit
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-24 02:16
Hello there DRIP BILLENGEIT. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to refresh the firmware of your DJI Mini 3 Pro to see if the issue will still persist. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

firmware is oke
2022-6-24
Use props
dripbillengeit
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-24 02:16

Any news because this is after the latest firmwarwe update? This really sucks ass that I cannot get the pictures in preview on the controller.
2022-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules