DJI Mavic 3 RC-Pro un-link
1942 11 2022-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gkxAupKnEeZ4
lvl.1
United States

I purchased a DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo with 2 Year Care Refresh Insurance.

Because of winter weather and winds and then medical issues I had to sell it.

The Combo came with the N-1 controller but the one time that I flew it was with my RC-Pro controller.

Before I knew about the un-binding procedures, I first sold my RC-PRO and then, separately, the Mavic 3.

After receipt, the buyer contacted me and stated that he was having a problem with connecting his RC-Pro because my RC-Pro was bound to the drone.

I contacted DJI Support but they could not or would not provide any assistance.

I had the buyer return the Mavic 3 Combo and did much searching on the internet for a solution.

I found one post (go to Device Management > Account and Device > Remove Device from Account.) that said that the Drone and the NC-1 controller could be un-bound, which I did and it shows un-bound.  Nowhere could I find the RC-Pro bind to the drone. Does it need to be attached?

If so, the problem is that I no longer have the RC-Pro, it is sold.

Today I did a little more searching and found this post which appears to put me back at square one. (If you are not using the DJI Care Refresh flyaway coverage, and you need to unbind the remote controller, you can go to Device Management > Account and Device > Remove Device from Account.Nov 14, 2021)

I would appreciate any assistance in resolving this dilemma since DJI Won’t!

2022-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. You can log into the associate account with the DJI Fly app. Go to “Profile” - “Device Management” to unbind or change the account. As for the support issue, could you please tell us how you contact DJI Support before? Please provide us with the reference number such as the ticket number(#111111) or chat account for further confirmation.
2022-6-27
Use props
djiuser_gkxAupKnEeZ4
lvl.1
United States

Thank you for the response. I had already used   “Profile” - “Device Management” to unbind the NC-1 controller and it shows as unbound.

My original problem was that the buyer of the drone could not use his RC-Pro controller because of an error message that stated that my RC-Pro controller was bound to the drone.

I searched and cannot find any reference to my RC Pro and the Mavic 3 drone connection.

Is there a way to insure that they are un-bound?

My original contact with DJI Support was vis your support phone number. The person I spoke to had no idea as to how to help me and said that he would check with someone else.

After a period of time, he came back on the line and told he that DJI had no way to help me and that it was up to me to find out how to proceed. There was no Reference number or ticket number.

So, I have spent many hours on the internet to arrive at this point. The NC-1 is un-bound but I still do not know if I still have the problem with my original RC Pro.

Your continued assistance in this matter is appreciated.

2022-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_gkxAupKnEeZ4 Posted at 6-29 11:21
Thank you for the response. I had already used   “Profile” - “Device Management” to unbind the NC-1 controller and it shows as unbound.

My original problem was that the buyer of the drone could not use his RC-Pro controller because of an error message that stated that my RC-Pro controller was bound to the drone.

Could you please provide us with the serial number of your Mavic 3 and DJI RC Pro for a further check? Please also provide us with a screenshot of the Device Management page of the RC Pro. As for the support issue, please PM me your phone number for a check.
2022-6-30
Use props
djiuser_gkxAupKnEeZ4
lvl.1
United States

As Mentioned before, I sold the RC-Pro and then the Mavic 3.

Thankfully, the buyer of the RC Pro has provided the serial number: RC-Pro 4QQZJBH00307ZL

Since I no longer own the RC Pro I do not have access to get a screenshot from it.

The Mavic 3 & NC-1 in the FlyMore combination package are:

DJI MAVIC 3 1581F45TB21BM2AE04YM

I have some screenshot photos for you but I am not sure that they attached to this doc.

Mavic 3 & NC-1 on my iPhone 12.

If they do not show up here, send an email address and I will mail them to you

Thanks again for your assistence.
3. Account #2_OL50219.jpg
1. Mavic 3 Profile_OL50215.jpg
2. Account_OL50216.jpg
4. About #1_OL50220.jpg
5. About #2_OL50222.jpg
6.Flight info._OL50214.jpg
1. Mavic 3 Profile_OL50215.jpg
2022-7-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_gkxAupKnEeZ4 Posted at 7-8 15:47

Thankfully, the buyer of the RC Pro has provided the serial number: RC-Pro 4QQZJBH00307ZL

Thank you for providing the details to us. We will check with the corresponding team regarding your case and give you an update as soon as possible. Sorry that there is a delay due to the weekend, thank you for your patience.
At the same time, I would love to know more information about the RC Pro, as per checking in the system, the RC Pro came from the Air 2S combo, is that right? Could you please double-check the account that this RC Pro is bound to? From the information I checked on the system, the account may be different from your forum account, please help to confirm this.

2022-7-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_gkxAupKnEeZ4 Posted at 7-8 15:47

Hi there, sorry to bother you again. Could you please help to contact the buyer and provide the screenshot of the error message when connecting the drone and RC Pro?
Maybe the buyer can keep us updated on this post here directly if it is convenient. Thank you.
2022-7-10
Use props
djiuser_gkxAupKnEeZ4
lvl.1
United States

The buyer of my Mavic 3 drone has sent screenshots from his RC Pro that he could not bind to the drone.

2022-7-13
Use props
djiuser_gkxAupKnEeZ4
lvl.1
United States

The buyer no longer has the drone. I accepted it back for a complete refund.

This issue needs to be resolved before I sell the drone again.

Thank you again in advance for your assistance in this matter.
2022-7-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_gkxAupKnEeZ4 Posted at 7-13 13:43
The buyer no longer has the drone. I accepted it back for a complete refund.

This issue needs to be resolved before I sell the drone again.

Thanks for the screenshots provided. We've confirmed with the corresponding team that it may be a firmware issue with the remote controller. You can try to bind your RC-N1 and the Mavic 3 again to see if it works. If yes, you can unbind it again through the app to complete the unbinding process.
2022-7-14
Use props
djiuser_gkxAupKnEeZ4
lvl.1
United States

Thanks for your info.

If you check my post of 7/8/22 you will see my screenshots of my N-1 controller connected to my iPhone. It shows that it is unbound.

Also, there is no mention of the RC Pro controller.

Based on the foregoing, does this mean that the RC Pro is no longer bound to my Mavic 3?

Is there a way to reurn all to the factory nsetting as when I purchased the drone & etc, Some of the earlier drones show this ability. If so, it bwould reslove this this issue.

Thanks once again.
2022-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_gkxAupKnEeZ4 Posted at 7-18 12:10
Thanks for your info.

If you check my post of 7/8/22 you will see my screenshots of my N-1 controller connected to my iPhone. It shows that it is unbound.

We're unable to find any information about the bound remote controller with Mavic 3(1581F45TB21BM2AE04YM). Therefore, it may be a firmware issue with the DJI RC Pro. Since the Mavic 3 has been returned to you, you can try to bind the Mavic 3 to a remote controller again to see if it can be bound successfully.
2022-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules