900 10 2022-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyKapture
lvl.2
Flight distance : 145105 ft
France

Hello DJI

I paid 1000€ for a DJI RC Pro radio, which currently does nothing not much more than a 300€ DJI RC, except for minor functions. which now becomes compatible with the Mavic 3. Perfect!

When are we going to get Live FPV applications on it or real difference worth 700€ difference?
Remind: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=259327
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=254496

There was some compensation promised during a period for the purchase of this radio with the Mavic pro 3. Never got any compensation
Remind: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... d=258983#pid2661021

It is possible to stop taking us for fools with this radio that we paid a lot of money.0 third-party applications. Radio is under exploited
I had more functions on my Smart Controller.
So, We were the first to trust you and buy your products

a little consideration would be nice

2022-6-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Would be nice if they added support for other drones that are still on sale too.
2022-6-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

There is no such drone as a “Mavic 3 pro” and the promised refund was for those who ordered on release RC Pro Mavic 3 combo with RC N1. The refund was taken off the table shortly after, that was bad, but I would say that the RC Pro is good value and has a lot more to offer than you stated.
2022-6-30
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bearing in mind the prices of the RC Pro and the Mini 3-with-the-DJI-RC, would you say the Rc Pro is still a good buy if the DJI-RC becomes multi drone capable? As it looks like it is going to do or perhaps has?
I would guess there will be quite a few RC Pro owners venting steam from their ears if that becomes true.
2022-6-30
Use props
FlyKapture
lvl.2
France

hallmark007 Posted at 6-30 08:48
There is no such drone as a “Mavic 3 pro” and the promised refund was for those who ordered on release RC Pro Mavic 3 combo with RC N1. The refund was taken off the table shortly after, that was bad, but I would say that the RC Pro is good value and has a lot more to offer than you stated.

Indeed, I have calmed my words. I find that the radio is under-exploited and that the promises are not being kept at the moment.
I had more functions on the smart controller. They add features to everything but nothing to this RC Pro.
The DJI Fly functions are coming to all the devices so I don't count them as additions.

of course we've made progress but I don't see any third party applications arriving.
2022-6-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 6-30 09:06
Would you say the Rc Pro is still a good buy if the Mini 3's built in screen controller becomes multi drone capable? As it looks like it is going to do or perhaps has?
I would guess there will be quite a few RC Pro owners venting steam from their ears if that becomes true.

I think if you sold your RC Pro and bought a Dji Rc , you would be disappointed. But if you never owned a smart controller it might be ok.

I just hope the signal remains the same RC pro is excellent and really good signal is important on the Mavic 3.
2022-6-30
Use props
FlyKapture
lvl.2
France

hallmark007 Posted at 6-30 09:14
I think if you sold your RC Pro and bought a Dji Rc , you would be disappointed. But if you never owned a smart controller it might be ok.

I just hope the signal remains the same RC pro is excellent and really good signal is important on the Mavic 3.

I wouldn't want the DJI RC, that's clear.
It is precisely because I am aware of the power of the RC Pro that I am unhappy with the lack of attention given to it by DJI to use its power through third party applications, including DJI LiveFPV
2022-6-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

FlyKapture Posted at 6-30 09:22
I wouldn't want the DJI RC, that's clear.
It is precisely because I am aware of the power of the RC Pro that I am unhappy with the lack of attention given to it by DJI to use its power through third party applications, including DJI LiveFPV

I get where you’re coming from, the RC Pro has much more potential than dji are allowing it to have.
2022-6-30
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13438648 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Don't feel bad. Dji has been shafting us with lies since the day the Mavic 3 and RC Pro launched. They put out a great launch and shafted us for features and capabilities and now we must just except it.
2022-6-30
Use props
fly.overflying
lvl.3
United States

Hang in there, the RC controller have so many frequency and range issues right now.
2022-8-7
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have both and find myself using the RC most of the time unless I need more range or control.
2022-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules