MAVIC 2 FIRMWARE
394 25 2022-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kkRM8gi4mUHa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 160285 ft
United Kingdom

WHEN WILL DJI UPDATE THE FIRMWARE ON THE MAVIC 2 SERIES TO INCLUDE SAMSUNG S22 DEVICES. I CAN NOT USE MY DRONE. IT IS A BRICK. DISGUSTING THAT DJI WONT DO THIS. WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER DJI DEVICE.
2022-6-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I know the current DJI GO 4 app you are using on your phone? Please try to download the latest DJI GO 4 app from our official website https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 and try again. Please let me know if you have any issue installing the app or using the app. Thank you.
2022-6-30
Use props
djiuser_kkRM8gi4mUHa
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 6-30 16:56
Hi there, may I know the current DJI GO 4 app you are using on your phone? Please try to download the latest DJI GO 4 app from our official website https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 and try again. Please let me know if you have any issue installing the app or using the app. Thank you.

I am aware the go4 app in the play store doesnt work. So i download the Go4 APK app direct from the DJI website. Which ISNT COMPATIBLE with the S22 range.
How can you not know this. Your fourms are full of post from angry users
What an absilute joke.
Right now several users are compiling evidence to put out for NOT FIT FOR USE In the mainstrem media.
SORT IT OUT
2022-6-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_kkRM8gi4mUHa Posted at 6-30 21:24
I am aware the go4 app in the play store doesnt work. So i download the Go4 APK app direct from the DJI website. Which ISNT COMPATIBLE with the S22 range.
How can you not know this. Your fourms are full of post from angry users
What an absilute joke.

Hello, there. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Would you please tell us the app version of DJI GO4 you are using now? May we have a screenshot? Thanks!
2022-7-1
Use props
djiuser_kkRM8gi4mUHa
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-1 04:08
Hello, there. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Would you please tell us the app version of DJI GO4 you are using now? May we have a screenshot? Thanks!

Its the version you have on your DJI Website . How can this be ? Do you know what you are doing ?
2022-7-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_kkRM8gi4mUHa Posted at 7-1 05:15
Its the version you have on your DJI Website . How can this be ? Do you know what you are doing ?
[view_image]

We are greatly sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please try to turn off the network and launch the DJI app? Skip the login step. Kill the app and then open the network to see if it works.
2022-7-2
Use props
djiuser_kkRM8gi4mUHa
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 7-2 00:42
We are greatly sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please try to turn off the network and launch the DJI app? Skip the login step. Kill the app and then open the network to see if it works.

Ok. Tried that. Doesn't work ?
Not sure as to why you are asking me to do that. ? The forums are full of S22 users stating the app isnt compatible with the S22 range. You know this. The app needs updating. When will it be updated to include S22 ....... And soon.
BMW managed to update their apps within seven days of launch.
Very poor from DJI
2022-7-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_kkRM8gi4mUHa Posted at 7-2 02:42
Ok. Tried that. Doesn't work ?
Not sure as to why you are asking me to do that. ? The forums are full of S22 users stating the app isnt compatible with the S22 range. You know this. The app needs updating. When will it be updated to include S22 ....... And soon.
BMW managed to update their apps within seven days of launch.

Sorry to hear about that. Please note that our team is working to make your device compatible with DJI App. Please be patient and multiple compatibility tests will be performed as soon as possible to ensure the usage stability. If you have an urgent flight mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issues. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2022-7-2
Use props
djiuser_kkRM8gi4mUHa
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 7-2 03:16
Sorry to hear about that. Please note that our team is working to make your device compatible with DJI App. Please be patient and multiple compatibility tests will be performed as soon as possible to ensure the usage stability. If you have an urgent flight mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issues. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Thank you for your message ......
Quote " Our team is working to ........."
This has been going on since the S22 launch 11th March 2022. Its now July !
Is there any way I can be notified when the app has been updated ?
Thanks
2022-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_kkRM8gi4mUHa Posted at 7-2 03:27
Thank you for your message ......
Quote " Our team is working to ........."
This has been going on since the S22 launch 11th March 2022. Its now July !

We've released a new version V4.3.50 for DJI Go 4, therefore, we want to confirm if you've installed the latest version. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 Besides, we hope you can tell us more details about the issue you encountered so that we can further check the issue. May I ask if you mean the app cannot be installed or if it will close immediately after you open it? If possible, could you please provide us with a screen recording?
2022-7-2
Use props
djiuser_kkRM8gi4mUHa
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-2 23:55
We've released a new version V4.3.50 for DJI Go 4, therefore, we want to confirm if you've installed the latest version. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 Besides, we hope you can tell us more details about the issue you encountered so that we can further check the issue. May I ask if you mean the app cannot be installed or if it will close immediately after you open it? If possible, could you please provide us with a screen recording?

Ive clicked the link you provided. And downloaded and installed.
THE APP DOESNT WORK.
I keep telling you. Its not compatible with the Samsung galaxy S22 range.
Its still doingbthe same thing. Screen freezing. Switching to black and white. Unusable.
Please update the app. And let me know when its available.
2022-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_kkRM8gi4mUHa Posted at 7-3 00:31
Ive clicked the link you provided. And downloaded and installed.
THE APP DOESNT WORK.
I keep telling you. Its not compatible with the Samsung galaxy S22 range.

We are sorry to know the new version does not help with this issue. Could you please provide us with a screen recording and export the app log for our further analysis so that we can better locate the issue? You can upload the files to Dropbox or Google Drive and then send us the link here.
1. Connect the Android device to a computer. Tap “Transfer files” in the “USB connection mode” appeared on the mobile phone.
2. Click the mobile phone icon in “My Computer” and go to internal storage.
3. Find the file path for logs: \DJI\dji.go.v4\LOG
4. Copy and paste the entire “LOG” file folder to the local drive and add the file folder to the compressed folder and send to us.
2022-7-3
Use props
djiuser_kkRM8gi4mUHa
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-3 01:24
We are sorry to know the new version does not help with this issue. Could you please provide us with a screen recording and export the app log for our further analysis so that we can better locate the issue? You can upload the files to Dropbox or Google Drive and then send us the link here.
1. Connect the Android device to a computer. Tap “Transfer files” in the “USB connection mode” appeared on the mobile phone.
2. Click the mobile phone icon in “My Computer” and go to internal storage.

What a joke.
The screen freezes and flicks from black and white to colour. As has been persistently reported on this site.
These are simply stalling tactics, to draw it out. You think Im stupid, actually you think all YOUR customers are stupid.
2022-7-3
Use props
djiuser_kkRM8gi4mUHa
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Link to screen shot. Of screen recorded.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13NjmEbHdrpLRI7UZGcpUiCgtZanrnNiA/view?usp=sharing
2022-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_kkRM8gi4mUHa Posted at 7-3 01:30
What a joke.
The screen freezes and flicks from black and white to colour. As has been persistently reported on this site.
These are simply stalling tactics, to draw it out. You think Im stupid, actually you think all YOUR customers are stupid.

Hope you can understand that each case may be different and we need to discuss it on a case-by-case basis. If you can help export the log and provide the video, it will help us better locate the issue and figure out the solution. If it's not convenient for you to export the log, we will also forward your feedback to the corresponding team. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-7-3
Use props
djiuser_kkRM8gi4mUHa
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Your Team should not be asking its customers to test and send test to you, YOU should be doing all your own research and development.
TIP - Buy an S22 phone and plug it in.
2022-7-3
Use props
djiuser_kkRM8gi4mUHa
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-3 01:45
Hope you can understand that each case may be different and we need to discuss it on a case-by-case basis. If you can help export the log and provide the video, it will help us better locate the issue and figure out the solution. If it's not convenient for you to export the log, we will also forward your feedback to the corresponding team. Thanks for your understanding.

Its not case specific. Its Brand specific. Its the Samsung S22 Range. How difficult can this be ?
Stop faffing and develop a COMPATIBLE app
2022-7-3
Use props
djiuser_kkRM8gi4mUHa
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I've uploaded the screen recording for you and everyone else to see.
And just as I described. Black and white, and screen freezing.

Heres the link.

https://youtu.be/-1JNPpI0Brk
2022-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_kkRM8gi4mUHa Posted at 7-3 01:50
I've uploaded the screen recording for you and everyone else to see.
And just as I described. Black and white, and screen freezing.

Thanks for the video provided. We will forward it to our team for further confirmation.
2022-7-3
Use props
djiuser_kkRM8gi4mUHa
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Make sure they understand "Screen Freezing" and "Black and White" ..... I hope the Video helps LOL

I wait in anticipation at your reply , And how long this will take ?
2022-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_kkRM8gi4mUHa Posted at 7-3 02:14
Make sure they understand "Screen Freezing" and "Black and White" ..... I hope the Video helps LOL

I wait in anticipation at your reply , And how long this will take ?

We've confirmed with our engineer that it seems like a connection issue. Could you please provide us with the log for our further check? If it's unable to export the log, please try to test with another cable to see if the issue still exists.
2022-7-3
Use props
djiuser_kkRM8gi4mUHa
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I knew this was coming.
NO. It works fine on my wife's Samsung phone. Ive tried other cables. ITS NOT A CONNECTION THING.
Ive had enough now. Please do not reply any more. Im sick of it.
Ask someone else to keep sending you ....
Get a f****ng samsung and do it your self.
Get F**ked
2022-7-3
Use props
djiuser_oKaWMQVJPIFv
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Mindy, this has been an issue for over 6 months for anyone using a modern Android phone V12. I've had the same compatibility problem using my Samsung Galaxy S21Ultra phone since the Android v12 update. My DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise is a dead brick for 6 months awaiting compatibility as my old phone broke. When is the compatibility fix ready now? As it's been continuously delayed.
2022-7-3
Use props
djiuser_kkRM8gi4mUHa
lvl.1
United Kingdom

It took BMW SEVEN (7)  days to release an updated firmware.
DJI should be ashamed. And shows exactly just how good they are.
RUBBISH
2022-7-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_oKaWMQVJPIFv Posted at 7-3 03:27
DJI Mindy, this has been an issue for over 6 months for anyone using a modern Android phone V12. I've had the same compatibility problem using my Samsung Galaxy S21Ultra phone since the Android v12 update. My DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise is a dead brick for 6 months awaiting compatibility as my old phone broke. When is the compatibility fix ready now? As it's been continuously delayed.

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. At present, Samsung 21 Series is already compatible with the app in version 1.6.8, you can download the link from the official website and try again. Or you can check the link here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-pilot If you still meet any problems, please let us know, we will do our best to help. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
2022-7-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_kkRM8gi4mUHa Posted at 7-3 03:30
It took BMW SEVEN (7)  days to release an updated firmware.
DJI should be ashamed. And shows exactly just how good they are.
RUBBISH

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please don't worry and we have sent you a PM and sent you a link. Please have a check.
2022-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules