Mini 3 Pro Quick Transfer
6871 33 2022-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HEX 5555
lvl.3
Flight distance : 146644 ft
United Kingdom

The Mini 3 is my first ever drone and im really enjoying it BUT the quick transfer has to be one of the worst bit of software i have ever seen!
constantly getting -

Aircraft already connected to another mobile device

I try turning on and off the drone i go from being connected to my home network then to using my mobile data i turn blue tooth on and off and when i do manage to connect it it all ways disconnects its self.
How can DJI desgin such an awesome drone but mess up big style on a simple transfer software?

Would love to know what others think or how i can get this fixed, many thanks.
2022-7-1
Use props
HEX 5555
lvl.3
United Kingdom

UPDATE - Just updated to the newest firmware and its completly killed quick transfer for me! maybe i need to return the drone as its faulty?
2022-7-1
Use props
thierry
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3545607 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Hi,

Had the same message and problem with the Quick Transfer function.
Just read an article talking about, that say to turn off 4G connection on the mobile et it works !

Kind regards
2022-7-7
Use props
HEX 5555
lvl.3
United Kingdom

thierry@manderlier.net Posted at 7-7 02:40
Hi,

Had the same message and problem with the Quick Transfer function.

I tried all that even aeroplane mode wasn’t working
2022-7-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

HEX 5555 Posted at 7-7 04:15
I tried all that even aeroplane mode wasn’t working

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please export some data for us to further analyze the issue? Include mobile device model, APP log(for iOS users, please also export SDK log for us), and aircraft logs.  We will escalate your case to our engineers. It would be appreciated if you could record a video of the issue and screenshot the About page in the DJI FLY APP(Firmware version of RC and aircraft), also the information page of your mobile device (OS version and model).
2022-8-1
Use props
HEX 5555
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-1 01:41
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please export some data for us to further analyze the issue? Include mobile device model, APP log(for iOS users, please also export SDK log for us), and aircraft logs.  We will escalate your case to our engineers. It would be appreciated if you could record a video of the issue and screenshot the About page in the DJI FLY APP(Firmware version of RC and aircraft), also the information page of your mobile device (OS version and model).

It has to be some thing to do with over heating, its perfectly fine if i do the transfer and the drone is in from of my aircon.
2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

HEX 5555 Posted at 8-11 01:13
It has to be some thing to do with over heating, its perfectly fine if i do the transfer and the drone is in from of my aircon.

Thanks for your feedback. If you need to hover the drone or remain the aircraft in standby mode for a long time, we recommend you keep the aircraft in a space with good ventilation.
2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_SAaPrNdpMNfe
New
Flight distance : 1299 ft

Oman

I have the same issue with my brand new drone. Latest franewere. For all devices. Using android 12 Samsung 12 ultra. Tried turnijg off data still same issue. Tried with another android and iphone still same issue. I'm not about to connect to the drone to do quick transfer. Please help
2022-8-19
Use props
HEX 5555
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I have given up on the quick transfer it is just far to clunky I bought a sd card reader for my iPhone it’s just as quick to take the sd card out the drone and into my iPhone via the reader to put my pictures to the phone.

But there is a temp fix go into the controller and rename the drone and then try and connect again but it’s the worst bit about the drone and they should work on it.
2022-8-19
Use props
Dams75
lvl.2
Flight distance : 131562 ft
France

Same issue here with Pixel 6 even when changing WiFi Name from RC Remote.

I'm going to use USB SD Card reader for my phone.

Let us know when a definitive fix will be available
2022-8-21
Use props
djiuser_poBhaFnkGnXB
New
Flight distance : 5948 ft
United States

HEX 5555 Posted at 7-1 07:31
UPDATE - Just updated to the newest firmware and its completly killed quick transfer for me! maybe i need to return the drone as its faulty?

Me too… can’t get a file to my phone!
2022-8-29
Use props
djiuser_YeUwvTo53bYS
New
Flight distance : 172087 ft
United States

I am having all the same issues. Zero problems with my DJI Mini 2 and can’t get any photos off my DJI Mini Pro 3 via quick transfer. I get the downloading icon but it stays at zero percent. I never get the prompt asking if I want to transfer to my Iphone or to the app album. I’m extremely frustrated, I’ve tried many times on many different days. I also got the message about being connected to another phone, and it also kept powering off even though I’m in a cool room. Ugh.
2022-9-2
Use props
HEX 5555
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I got a micro sd card reader for my phone mate it’s quicker any way
2022-9-2
Use props
djiuser_YeUwvTo53bYS
New
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-1 01:41

Hi! Are you someone that can help? Please reach out to me on these same issues, I have left a comment on this thread. I get to the download prompt and the transfer stays at zero percent.
2022-9-2
Use props
djiuser_YeUwvTo53bYS
New
United States

HEX 5555 Posted at 9-2 15:43
I got a micro sd card reader for my phone mate it’s quicker any way

I’m going to check that out. Sounds like the easiest option. I’m disappointed, as you said, that they have crappy software ob an amazing drone.
2022-9-2
Use props
HEX 5555
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Top tip with removing the SD card from the drone, remove the battery first, makes it easier.
2022-9-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_YeUwvTo53bYS Posted at 9-2 15:49
Hi! Are you someone that can help? Please reach out to me on these same issues, I have left a comment on this thread. I get to the download prompt and the transfer stays at zero percent.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know if you tried the method: connect the aircraft to DJI Fly, and changed the aircraft name in DJI Fly. Then, restart the aircraft to test whether the QuickTransfer can be connected for downloading.
2022-9-5
Use props
HEX 5555
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-5 04:55
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know if you tried the method: connect the aircraft to DJI Fly, and changed the aircraft name in DJI Fly. Then, restart the aircraft to test whether the QuickTransfer can be connected for downloading.

Tried that it works once then next time you go and use quick transfer you have to do it all again and it's a pain as you have to turn the RC on change name turn RC off just way to long winded for something that is called "QUICK Transfer" Like I said above its faster to get a SD card reader for your mobile phone.
2022-9-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

HEX 5555 Posted at 9-10 04:41
Tried that it works once then next time you go and use quick transfer you have to do it all again and it's a pain as you have to turn the RC on change name turn RC off just way to long winded for something that is called "QUICK Transfer" Like I said above its faster to get a SD card reader for your mobile phone.

Thanks for your reply. If it is convenient for you to export the App log and aircraft log for us? The data will be used to further verify the issue and improve the Quick Transfer function in the future.
2022-9-15
Use props
HEX 5555
lvl.3
United Kingdom

How do I do that?
2022-9-15
Use props
MattiParviainen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 166804 ft

Finland

DJI Wanda Posted at 2022-9-15 05:20
Thanks for your reply. If it is convenient for you to export the App log and aircraft log for us? The data will be used to further verify the issue and improve the Quick Transfer function in the future.

I have the same problem: Says its connected to another device.
2023-1-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

MattiParviainen Posted at 1-11 07:27
I have the same problem: Says its connected to another device.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. If another mobile phone was connected to the aircraft using the QuickTransfer function, and the mobile phone is nearby, a possible reason for this message is that the aircraft’s Wi-Fi is occupied by the previously connected mobile phone. We recommend turning off the Wi-Fi on the previously connected mobile phone or deleting/ignoring the aircraft’s Wi-Fi. If the mobile phone cannot be found, please change the aircraft Wifi name in DJI Fly and reconnect to it.
Or you may try to restart the mobile phone and then run the DJI Fly app.
2023-1-12
Use props
MattiParviainen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 166804 ft

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-12 00:39
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. If another mobile phone was connected to the aircraft using the QuickTransfer function, and the mobile phone is nearby, a possible reason for this message is that the aircraft’s Wi-Fi is occupied by the previously connected mobile phone. We recommend turning off the Wi-Fi on the previously connected mobile phone or deleting/ignoring the aircraft’s Wi-Fi. If the mobile phone cannot be found, please change the aircraft Wifi name in DJI Fly and reconnect to it.
Or you may try to restart the mobile phone and then run the DJI Fly app.

Only my phone was around and the controller was turned off as well.

I got it working finally by renaming the drone wifi multiple times, rebooting my phone and the drone multiple times etc and finally it connected.

This is something that should be fixed asap, since it's almost un-usable function, yet pretty crucial one as well...
2023-1-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

MattiParviainen Posted at 1-13 03:27
Only my phone was around and the controller was turned off as well.

I got it working finally by renaming the drone wifi multiple times, rebooting my phone and the drone multiple times etc and finally it connected.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We will forward your case to our engineers.
2023-1-15
Use props
Old1eye
lvl.1
United States

My problem is similar but a little different. I have tried uninstalling the app on my phone and reinstalling twice but get the same msg when I try to transfer by switching to "Quick Transfer".
Connection Failed
1. Go to Profile>Settings>Quick Transfer Band  on DJI Fly and make sure Fixed 2.4 GHz in enabled.  Note: I can't find any such setting in the Profile settings menu. I can go to Control in the flight menu and select 2.4 GHz but that doesn't seem to change anything to allow the transfer.
2. Go to settings and make sure Wi-Fi Assistant is disabled. Note: My Android phone doesn't have a Wi-Fi assistant so I shut off every Wi-Fi setting that was automatic.
3. Check the above and go to settings to connect to the Wi-Fi network manually. Note:   The drone was visible to my phone but I tried my DJI password and my phone password, Both returned a password error so I tried turning my phone into a Mobile Hot Spot  which supplied a passcode to allow device tethering. The Switch to Quick transfer still didn't work and returned the same password error and then the message as I first listed in this post. above. Again I checked the setting listed above and tried manually connecting the drone to the Mobile Hot Spot using the tethering passcode, the phone passcode,  and the DJI password and received the same password error msg for all three.
My grandson demonstrated  the feature to me on his DJI Fly app and it works great on his phone so it's most likely a user error on my part but I would appreciate any suggestions for a fix.   Thanks!
2023-1-17
Use props
djiuser_nd1uhZ5kv6kk
New
Flight distance : 18563 ft
United Kingdom

I have the M3P and I was having the same problem, the dreaded box 'AIRCRAFT ALREADY CONNECTED TO ANOTHER MOBILE DEVICE'

I turned my data off and then manually connected to the drones WiFi with the password it gives you... I then returned to the DJI app and connected straight away.

Hope this helps you guys!!
2023-1-22
Use props
BigDog816
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1800295 ft
Australia

Has this issue been fixed?

I can connect supposedly but transfers stay at 0% then fail
2023-3-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

BigDog816 Posted at 3-13 14:37
Has this issue been fixed?

I can connect supposedly but transfers stay at 0% then fail

Hi there. We're sorry you're experiencing the same concern. May we ask what specific DJI drone and mobile phone you are using? We'll be waiting for your confirmation. Thank you.
2023-3-13
Use props
BigDog816
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1800295 ft
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 3-13 22:49
Hi there. We're sorry you're experiencing the same concern. May we ask what specific DJI drone and mobile phone you are using? We'll be waiting for your confirmation. Thank you.

DJI Mini 3 Pro and iPhone 11plus.

Mine seems to work if I turn off mobile data.
2023-5-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

BigDog816 Posted at 5-5 06:25
DJI Mini 3 Pro and iPhone 11plus.

Mine seems to work if I turn off mobile data.

Thanks for the confirmation. We're glad to know the issue is fixed when data is turned off.
2023-5-6
Use props
StevieD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48776 ft
United Kingdom

HEX 5555 Posted at 2022-8-11 01:13

Hi Hex, I am having all of the same issue as you had initially, was the keeping the drone cool an engineer recommendation??  I have just received a replacement as I thought the other was faulty and now this one is doing the same (won’t switch to quick transfer mode on DJI app)

Feel free to input if anyone else has had this..

By far the biggest ball ache with the DJI mini 3 series…
2023-5-22
Use props
KariAntero
New
Flight distance : 1066 ft

Finland

Old1eye Posted at 1-17 22:17
My problem is similar but a little different. I have tried uninstalling the app on my phone and reinstalling twice but get the same msg when I try to transfer by switching to "Quick Transfer".
Connection Failed
1. Go to Profile>Settings>Quick Transfer Band  on DJI Fly and make sure Fixed 2.4 GHz in enabled.  Note: I can't find any such setting in the Profile settings menu. I can go to Control in the flight menu and select 2.4 GHz but that doesn't seem to change anything to allow the transfer.

Same problem with Old1eye. Did you solve it Old1eye?
DJI mini 3 pro - Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact.

Any comments from administration?
2023-5-30
Use props
djiuser_MzV64e41CYE4
New
Flight distance : 7306 ft
Spain

HEX 5555 Posted at 2022-7-1 07:31

Hii you found a solution? Im in the same situation one year later
2023-12-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_MzV64e41CYE4 Posted at 12-8 11:07
Hii you found a solution? Im in the same situation one year later

Hello there. May we know what is the drone model you are having a problem with? Please ensure that the Wifi and Bluetooth are turned on. Try restarting the phone and aircraft. If the issue persists, please try renaming the aircraft's Wifi name and restart it. You can also try to start the aircraft's motor using the remote and then check if you can use the QuickTransfer. Have a nice day.
2023-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules