RTMP broken?
955 4 2022-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JayOhio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2289446 ft
United States

I think last night was my first attempt at RTMP after the last update. It was working fine before and I double checked all my settings and both the link/code in the fly app. For some reason it counts down then I get an error about not being able to start the stream. I'm uploading to youtube, has anyone else had this same issue after the latest frimware update and the mavic 3?
2022-7-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi JayOhio. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read about this issue you've encountered. For us to have a better visualization of the concern. Could you please provide us a sample video showing the issue? In addition, we would like to confirm the current firmware version of the unit, could you also provide us a photo of it? Thank you.
2022-7-3
Use props
JayOhio
lvl.4
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-3 07:55
Hi JayOhio. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read about this issue you've encountered. For us to have a better visualization of the concern. Could you please provide us a sample video showing the issue? In addition, we would like to confirm the current firmware version of the unit, could you also provide us a photo of it? Thank you.

2022-7-3
Use props
djiuser_nbN3cXlYZMOB
New
Argentina

JayOhio Posted at 7-3 08:44
[view_image][view_image]

Hola, tengo el mismo problema con mi Air 2S con control RC.. Hay solución?
2022-7-5
Use props
JayOhio
lvl.4
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-3 07:55

nothing yet ?
2022-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules