New phantom 3 firmware
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

does anyone know where I can find the detailed change log for the newest p3 pro firmware update? I don't mean the one on the downloads page but one from dji themselves or something? The previous update made my vision positioning system sick and I been waiting for this update but the change log dji put on the downloads page doesn't say anything about the newest update doing anything with vps...   It will allow you to go back to previous firmware though 1.1.9 and later which is nice cuz 1.1.9 is the last firmware where my p3p worked perfectly..   But I would still like to run the newest firmware so I'm up to date with the features in the pilot app and what not....  

So anyone that knows how to get their hands on a more detailed change log for p3 firmware updates please fill me in...  Things like various bug fixes don't mean anything to me, ya know.. I want to know what bugs..

Thanks everyone,

-Mark
2015-8-4
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Don't have a breakdown for you Mark but can say that the VPS issue you described IS resolved, so is the horizon drift. many are reporting that the LAG issue reported by Android users is all but gone too..

Sorry I cant give you the list of resolved bugs you want but my answer is as much as you will get I would have thought..

Just put the latest firmware on and get flying will ya
2015-8-4
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

It was on before my post.. Lol...  Had nothing to lose so did it immediately and I'm happy I did.. My p3 is back to functioning perfectly again..  Actually better than 1.1.9 that I wanted to go back to so bad..lol.   1.1.9 was great except for some video issues now and then but so far 3 batteries in a row and not 1 issue besides those damn stress cracks are starting to form now....   I hope dji makes some upgraded shells for the p3 with thicker plastic or something..  Or any 3rd party person even..  I land and take off so softly and baby this thing so these cracks are definitely from weak plastic..  I shouldn't be able to twist a arm and see the seams of the body shifting and stuff..  8 week turn around I was told by dji so I'm hoping they put out some shells so I can replace mine and not be without it for the rest of the summer..  It's already been parked the first part of it..  

If anyone at dji can get a itemized change log got these firmware revisions please post them here.. Thank you
2015-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules