805 9 2022-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12425794 ft
  • >>>
United States

Could this possibly mean I've got a European model (CE Mode) instead of FCC? I noticed this directly under the Micros SD slot. I purchased through B&H Photo.

20220713_192123(1).jpg

2022-7-13
Use props
royeiror
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1679344 ft
Mexico

Every model is the same, Check the whole sticker, there are a bunch of certification logos all over the place.
2022-7-13
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

yep, my understanding is there is only one sku, not two..
2022-7-13
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It does appear that way, perhaps give DJI a shout, although i do not think it will matter as your GPS will auto switch to FCC anyway, but still, it may have warranty implications....
2022-7-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, DJI Mini 3 Pro has only one version of the hardware. The aircraft will automatically switch to the corresponding FCC and CE depending on the current country.
2022-7-13
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-13 22:27
Hi there, DJI Mini 3 Pro has only one version of the hardware. The aircraft will automatically switch to the corresponding FCC and CE depending on the current country.

Thank you Mindy. I already have a case number and return authorization because of very limited range I've experienced since updating to the latest firmware. I was going to wait patiently for another firmware update but I don't feel like waiting like I did with my Mavic 3..
2022-7-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Flormo2002 Posted at 7-14 03:03
Thank you Mindy. I already have a case number and return authorization because of very limited range I've experienced since updating to the latest firmware. I was going to wait patiently for another firmware update but I don't feel like waiting like I did with my Mavic 3..

Can't say as I blame you one bit.  Especially, if it takes as long to get Mini 3 range issue resolved as it did to get the GPS lock and other issues resolved on the Mavic 3.
2022-7-14
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-14 04:11
Can't say as I blame you one bit.  Especially, if it takes as long to get Mini 3 range issue resolved as it did to get the GPS lock and other issues resolved on the Mavic 3.

I returned the Mini 3 Pro back to DJI today and will await the outcome after I get either a new or refurbished unit back.
2022-7-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Flormo2002 Posted at 7-14 03:03

We are sorry to know about this. But we respect your decision. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2022-7-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Flormo2002 Posted at 7-14 18:13
I returned the Mini 3 Pro back to DJI today and will await the outcome after I get either a new or refurbished unit back.

Hope the replacement is free of the range issues.  
2022-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules