Automatic Avoidance ADS-B (AirSense)
1557 5 2022-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dreamtuner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2068376 ft
Singapore

I have not received an "Automatic Avoidance" warning but already seen more than a couple of posts including other forums about this.

All experienced the same warning with no change in their flight maneuver by the drones itselves. The only way to stop it was to land it has also been reported.

Is this an upcoming feature where the drone repositions itself or an unfinised broken end? Either way, this should be a simple fix by DJI I hope.
2022-7-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there dreamtuner. Good day and thank you for giving out these information. As of the moment, we do not have any information on DJI's upcoming updates and with regards to this matter. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by visiting our official website at www.dji.com for details. In addition, we will forward this information to the designated DJI Department for attention as well. Thank you.
2022-7-16
Use props
djiuser_Ie8m9cN5qIMT
New
Flight distance : 1321115 ft
United States

Looking for clarity on this as well. Had this happen today for the first time, and while it was saying “automatic avoidance” - nothing actually happened. It did not stop going off, even after I landed the drone, powered it off AND removed the battery. It only stopped once I powered off the controller.

Can we get some clarity on what is actually supposed to happen when the software is alerting “automatic avoidance” ?

In my case, I was at 50ft my, with a plane overhead at 2,000 feet. Even at max altitude, we couldn’t have collided. What is actually supposed to happen?
2022-7-17
Use props
dreamtuner
lvl.4
Bangladesh

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-16 20:41
Hello there dreamtuner. Good day and thank you for giving out these information. As of the moment, we do not have any information on DJI's upcoming updates and with regards to this matter. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by visiting our official website at www.dji.com for details. In addition, we will forward this information to the designated DJI Department for attention as well. Thank you.

Thanks DJI Stephen
2022-7-17
Use props
dreamtuner
lvl.4
Bangladesh

djiuser_Ie8m9cN5qIMT Posted at 7-17 12:57
Looking for clarity on this as well. Had this happen today for the first time, and while it was saying “automatic avoidance” - nothing actually happened. It did not stop going off, even after I landed the drone, powered it off AND removed the battery. It only stopped once I powered off the controller.

Can we get some clarity on what is actually supposed to happen when the software is alerting “automatic avoidance” ?

After update I haven't received a single warning despite having a couple aircrafts flying by in altitudes those prompted a warning before.
I am using an Android device if that matters.
2022-7-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there dreamtuner. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2022-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules