1688 10 2022-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Air2Game
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yesterday I got my mini 2. I bought it used. The drone flies great with the normal remote but when you try to use the DJI Smart Controller with the drone, the controller sends you the 30064 ERROR CODE. I have no clue what that means but it something that keeps me from flying my MINI 2. I will be greatful if anybody has any advice that can help. BTW I read some threads on here and one person re-instaled the app. (I can't do that because I am using the smart controller)
2022-7-18
Use props
mssmbrs97
Second Officer
Flight distance : 37930 ft
Italy

Hi, do you have a smart  controller and you use it with another drone?
You have to unbind the, for example,  Air2 and rebind the controller with the Mini2.
Try.
2022-7-20
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

where to fing what the error 30064  is about?
2022-7-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Air2Game. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check if all the updates have been successful and kindly please try to bind your DJI Mini 2 to your DJI Smart Controller to see if the issue will persist? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2022-7-20
Use props
Air2Game
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-20 18:57
Hello there Air2Game. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check if all the updates have been successful and kindly please try to bind your DJI Mini 2 to your DJI Smart Controller to see if the issue will persist? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

It is all updated. The problem persists
2022-7-21
Use props
Stevenas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 561562 ft
United States

I have the same "30064" with the smart controller and my Mini 2. My SC is brand new so it was not bound to any other drone. All firmware is up to date. Compass and IMU calibrated.
2022-9-10
Use props
Your Friend
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Stevenas Posted at 9-10 13:12
I have the same "30064" with the smart controller and my Mini 2. My SC is brand new so it was not bound to any other drone. All firmware is up to date. Compass and IMU calibrated.

Kinda sucks right?!!
2022-9-10
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 233064 ft
United Kingdom

PM DJI Susan as she has a fix for this
2022-9-11
Use props
Your Friend
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

chillibadger Posted at 9-11 00:10
PM DJI Susan as she has a fix for this

If I only knew.... I sold my Mini 2 because of that....
2022-9-12
Use props
TusinPlus
New

Russia

hello my drone mini 2 have error 30064, can onyone help me?
2022-12-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

TusinPlus Posted at 12-5 11:32
hello my drone mini 2 have error 30064, can onyone help me?

Hi there, we apologize for the inconvenience. We recommend to please perform the steps below for us to isolate the issue:
   1. Please check and make sure that the propellers are installed properly. Please click on the link to check the propeller installation in the manual. https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual-EN.pdf
   2. Please check the DJI Fly app if you are in a beginner flight tutorial. If yes, please exit the tutorial and try again.
   3. Please check the GPS strength in the app. If the GPS signal is weak, try to take off the aircraft in an area where the GPS signal is strong. Ensure that the propellers are in normal condition.
   4. When the GPS signal is strong, calibrate the IMU. You can go to Settings > Safety > IMU Calibration and perform calibration following the on-screen instructions.
   5. Restart the aircraft.
   6. Please check the aircraft firmware version and DJI Fly app version. If there is a new version available, please update to the latest version and try again. If there is no new firmware available, it is recommended to refresh the firmware using DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). Please click on the link below to download the DJI Fly app and DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). Thank you.
https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads
2022-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules