Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
after FW v1.3 'Enter Travel Mode' problem
965 5 2015-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wesseli
lvl.1

United States

after FW update with gimbal off ...'Enter Travel Mode' raises the landing gear  ...
error box says Manual Adjust if there is a problem ... I need it go into Travel Mode normally

2015-8-4
Use props
CrabHawk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7782 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had to send mine into DJI for repair due to the Inspire NOT entering travel mode, In Fact I had to pull the battery out while it was lowering so that i could get it into the carry case. I tried everything I knew from the controller and through the app - not working properly so I had to start a trouble ticket.
2015-8-5
Use props
wesseli
lvl.1

United States

CrabHawk Posted at 2015-8-5 23:49
I had to send mine into DJI for repair due to the Inspire NOT entering travel mode, In Fact I had to ...

was this after FW 1.3 ?
2015-8-5
Use props
w1der
Second Officer

Sweden

wesseli Posted at 2015-8-6 01:02
was this after FW 1.3 ?

(Probably not ...)

Regarding to the "error box" ... the "manual adjust".

There is a "screw" in the bottom of the Inspire that allows you to turn the landing gear manually.

If I understand this correctly the Inspire uses the "sonar" in the bottom to adjust the landing gear when going in to "travel mode".
Did you by any chance use the new setting in the pilot app to turn this off?
2015-8-5
Use props
Pinnacle
lvl.1

Sweden

Just used the app to turn mine into travel mode, on the latest firmware, without any problems.
2015-8-5
Use props
wesseli
lvl.1

United States

w1der Posted at 2015-8-6 01:25
(Probably not ...)

Regarding to the "error box" ... the "manual adjust".

I just remembered what I saw at the Drone X conference ... Visual Positioning System does not work properly on carpet or like the towel I had it on ...I put down on a laminate floor and it worked perfectly ..

2015-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules