Gimbal tilts down or up while drone moves forward or descending
1191 12 2022-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
asimo20
lvl.1
Turkey

Hello ,I have just bought mini 3 pro ,and test my drone.Im a old mavic air user btw .First of all I did all calibrations (imu ,gimbal,remote) and all other settings are default settings and latest firmwire are installed.When I go forward in cine mode ,gimbal is tilting down slowly (not couple degrees ! ,all way to down slowly.And when drone is descending ,gimbal tilts up all way  slowly .Any suggestions that I can do for this ,or should I send my unit to service.

thx, have nice day...

2022-7-20
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

fly it on normal mode with half of the throttle than
2022-7-20
Use props
asimo20
lvl.1
Turkey

fateofangel Posted at 7-20 23:51
fly it on normal mode with half of the throttle than

I will try ,cinematic mode is very slow indeed.I had used mavic air for 3 years ,never had a problem like this.
2022-7-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there asimo20. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know before having this issue, did your DJI Mini 3 Pro had a hard landing or a crash before? May we also please know if you are receiving any error message or error codes on the DJI Fly application when this is happening? Thank you.
2022-7-21
Use props
asimo20
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-21 00:25
Hello there asimo20. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know before having this issue, did your DJI Mini 3 Pro had a hard landing or a crash before? May we also please know if you are receiving any error message or error codes on the DJI Fly application when this is happening? Thank you.

hi there, my drone had no hard crash or landing.I will try again and look if there are any errors while doing this weird gimbal moves.
2022-7-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

asimo20 Posted at 7-21 00:34
hi there, my drone had no hard crash or landing.I will try again and look if there are any errors while doing this weird gimbal moves.

Hi there asimo20. Thank you for the reply and for these additional information. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you and fly safe always.
2022-7-22
Use props
Nodlek
lvl.1
Flight distance : 69058 ft
Australia

Ahh no way I have the exact same drone and same issue. I was flying it one day and an hour later this was happening. Any solutions?
2023-6-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Nodlek Posted at 6-4 02:00
Ahh no way I have the exact same drone and same issue. I was flying it one day and an hour later this was happening. Any solutions?

Hi, Nodlek. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the in convenience. To further isolate your concern, kindly post a short video showing the issue. We will be waiting for your update.
2023-6-4
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

From what i can gather, the wind and or speed can cause the gimbal to work beyond its capacity, with this in mind, this will cause the gimbal to adjust to an angle so it will not become damaged. I have explained it wrong but i think you can get the gist of it, it is 3:30am so thats my excuse lol
2023-6-4
Use props
MartinBG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 282044 ft
Bulgaria

Nodlek Posted at 6-4 02:00
Ahh no way I have the exact same drone and same issue. I was flying it one day and an hour later this was happening. Any solutions?

That might sound stupid, but please make sure that the drone is not in Active Track/POI mode when this happens next time,  
2023-6-5
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

MartinBG Posted at 6-5 07:43
That might sound stupid, but please make sure that the drone is not in Active Track/POI mode when this happens next time,

Exactly what I thought too.
This behavior of drone happens when in active track mode.
2023-6-5
Use props
Nodlek
lvl.1
Flight distance : 69058 ft
Australia

Sure thing. Thanks all. It is only a minor annoyance. I just noticed others with the same issue so i thought to say something. Could just be wind as it moves up.
2023-6-6
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

Nodlek Posted at 6-6 00:24
Sure thing. Thanks all. It is only a minor annoyance. I just noticed others with the same issue so i thought to say something. Could just be wind as it moves up.

None of you those reported this issue have posted an actual video footage so we can know for sure.
I suggest you share a youtube link here showing that problem.
2023-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules