975 4 2015-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jedthone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 612927 ft
United States

Hello.

I got permission to go to an old fort that is near where I live. Take a look at the video I made while there. It ends with video from my drone.

2015-8-4
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Nice stills and a video, tells a story and takes us back in time. Very nice!
2015-8-5
Use props
rdsb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 236230 ft
France

You use too many effects.
Music rights ?

On same subject, see this fort, shot with my PV2+ :
http://fortdebourlemont.fr/v2/download/download.php?val=6_fort+vu+ci
2015-8-5
Use props
jedthone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 612927 ft
United States

rdsb Posted at 2015-8-5 18:08
You use too many effects.
Music rights ?

Youtube music library free to use.

https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/music

While not required to even cite the music I did so anyway. I dont use the Ad-supported music and only use the free music. Yes its a limited selection which can make it hard to find a good song once and a while but oh well.

I have used other music when I get written permission from the author to do so (note the KSP music video on my channel).

*edit*

Now that I have seen your video I have a comment for the to many effects thing.

Your video consited of a single video clip that was 2:24 long and had no transitions with pictures or anything, just one video clip.

I had 3 individual video clips as well as 9 pictures from the drone in the video and around 50 to 60 of 72 pictures I took of the fort with a hand camera lasting for 7:15. Each time an effect was used I was switching from one still picture to another still picture or from a picture to a video or video to picture. It is better looking then if I had just left it to suddenly swap with no effect at all.
2015-8-5
Use props
moxy149
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1220797 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there, I like these types of videos because I get to see places that I will probably never get to visit.  The video was smooth and interesting, and I did enjoy it...well done.  More please.

Regards   Ian.
2015-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules