1067 8 2022-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VinniDoddu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1926 ft

Greece

Hi All,
I have noticed that the DJI FLy app does not open anymore. I can see the brandmark name "DJI" and then it just stop.....
I am on Pixel 4a, Android 12.
Please help me, I am currently in holidays, wanted to get back some souvenirs ! but no way to make my DJI Mavic Mini fly....
Best,
Vincent

2022-7-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Vincent. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for giving out these information. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

2022-7-24
Use props
VinniDoddu
lvl.1

Greece

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-24 19:40
Hello there Vincent. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for giving out these information. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hello Stephen,
I did it twice using DJI official release as you showed (version 1.6.9)  but it still does not work.
I have no other phone for now.
It was working perfectly 3 days ago.
2022-7-24
Use props
djiuser_o9x5hOS5XeZT
New
Flight distance : 45098 ft
Australia

Hi, I have the same problem and I know 2 friends with the same issue.
DJI Mini 2 and Pixel 6, 1 week with app crashing when opening.
I'm flying the drone for inspections at work, any help?
2022-7-25
Use props
VinniDoddu
lvl.1

France

Solved !
The only way I found has been to hard reset my whole Pxiel 4A.
Vincent
2022-8-2
Use props
djiuser_qCfusHXAi3ph
New

Israel

VinniDoddu Posted at 8-2 08:12
Solved !
The only way I found has been to hard reset my whole Pxiel 4A.
Vincent

This is not a rgood solution.. The app does not work on my android and my friend android too.
2022-8-4
Use props
GTS 350
lvl.4

United States

Mine is effected as well. But, incase you haven't noticed dji doesn't care.
2022-8-5
Use props
Ms Ivy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19198005 ft
United States

this is a repost because I can not seem to get any help on fixing this crappy app anywhere
all of a sudden tonight  the fly app QUITS & does not open on my pixel 3 lx android 12. when it has been working great all along with no issues .
I was flying tonight and all was well and when i landed changed out a used up battery & got ready for another flight & restarted the app the app goes to splash screen then poof it disappear. it does not load at all. it kep carshing ever since.   it made a very short night of flying. Because I could never get the fly app to load again.   so when i got home,  I  tried reinstalling the app version 1.6.9  from the DJI fly app download page. and it still did not work. Then I clean out my app cache and then storage data and still nothing ,  then I uninstalled the app and did a clean new download and  and clean install and still butt-kiss nothing working it will not load or go beyond the splash screen then it crashed .
Funny thing is the Aloft Kitty hawk app loads and runs my mini 2 fine but the  dang nap-it  DJI fly app keeps crashing .  how can I fix this crappy Fly app 1.6.9 that I downloaded and installed fro the DJI download site
https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
don't ask for any logs because I had cleared everything trying to get the app to work.. Grrrr I am very upset. if it weren;t for the fact I have a refresh protection plan I would not use the DJI fly app at all and just stay with kittyhawks aloft app which works

Has China Bricked Our Drones?
Please help me fix this DJI fly app.
I am so frustrated I could scream.

2022-8-5
Use props
Crackwood
lvl.1
Canada

Got the same issue on my pixel 6pro. , I did all the tech 101 possible and nothing is working , I will not reset my cell phone.  But i did re isntall the app on my S20 ultra and it does work on that phone ... for now ...
2022-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules