Mavic Mini 3 PRO drone and phone connection issue
9338 25 2022-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bertolettoo
lvl.1

Estonia

Hello,
just get my Mavic Mini 3Pro RC version, very good unit, very good quality of photo and video...but, I cant get photo/video files wirelessly to my Iphone.
RC pult connecting without any problems. I was trying to connect to dron wifi from my iPhone 13 Pro, but no luck - drone WI-FI is passworded and I dont know where to get it. I was searching on google that issue, but no luck again. Was trying to put 12341234 password - it doesn work. Was  downloaded DJI Assist 2, installed new update to drone, nothing help. Anyone can help with this?
2022-7-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you go into the DJI Fly app with the drone on and the controller off you will get a message to connect to the drone,    it handles the wifi connection automatically and will allow you to download the images.  
2022-7-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Here's a guide -

2022-7-24
Use props
Bertolettoo
lvl.1

Estonia

DAFlys Posted at 7-24 23:58
Here's a guide -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdieMjVITbM
I saw this video, but DJI app on my phone, doesn’t “see” the drone and don’t want connect automatically,
2022-7-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Drone is on and the controller is off?  Wifi and bluetooth enabled on the phone?
2022-7-25
Use props
Bertolettoo
lvl.1

Estonia

DAFlys Posted at 7-25 00:06
Drone is on and the controller is off?  Wifi and bluetooth enabled on the phone?

Yes. This window just don’t pop-up on dji app. By the way, dji app was reinstalled too
2022-7-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Bertolettoo Posted at 7-25 00:02
I saw this video, but DJI app on my phone, doesn’t “see” the drone and don’t want connect automatically,

Thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device and try again. You may want to check the tutorial video that DAFlys posted and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-7-25
Use props
Bertolettoo
lvl.1

Estonia

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-25 00:24
Thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device and try again. You may want to check the tutorial video that DAFlys posted and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I was already done all this standard steps - no luck.
2022-7-25
Use props
Bertolettoo
lvl.1

Estonia

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-25 00:24
Thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device and try again. You may want to check the tutorial video that DAFlys posted and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Its already reinstalled - doesnt help (
2022-7-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Bertolettoo Posted at 7-25 00:26
I was already done all this standard steps - no luck.

Thank you for your response. Can you please use a different mobile device and check if the issue persists? We will forward this concern of yours to our designated team for attention.,
2022-7-28
Use props
Bertolettoo
lvl.1

Estonia

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-28 05:52
Thank you for your response. Can you please use a different mobile device and check if the issue persists? We will forward this concern of yours to our designated team for attention.,
Finally connection with drone and phone is achieved.
Just after 100 times doing the same things it start working. So I dont know what step was problem solver.
2022-7-29
Use props
Bertolettoo
lvl.1

Estonia

Its not my first drone, and not first drone from DJI, but my first time, with such an incomprehensible problem during using a drone.
2022-7-29
Use props
WideLensByYasir
lvl.1
Canada

iPhone user have to disable the wireless cellular connection than phone transfer works.
2022-7-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Bertolettoo Posted at 7-29 01:34
Finally connection with drone and phone is achieved.
Just after 100 times doing the same things it start working. So I dont know what step was problem solver.

Thank you for your response and we're glad that you already manage to isolate the issue. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-8-4
Use props
djiuser_ZbQzpsDo1Ya7
New

United States

I have had a couple drones and flew and then sold them so before i get another i had a question not needed to ask before
I am in an area with no service but have wifi at lodge.
Question is if drone and phone need to be close or as long as phone is close an has wifi can i fly my drone outside the wifi area?!
Not going to buy again if i cant use it lol
2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_OVlrxadWADAf
New
  • >>>
United States

I have this problem and the drone is connected to some Bluetooth somewhere I don’t know why. I have reinstalled app, reset drone to factory settings in controller, deleted every Bluetooth device on my phone and still keep getting this error! This is majorly frustrating and extremely inconvenient! Suggestion
912C9451-4DA6-4D06-B221-24BE62811C40.jpeg
2022-9-25
Use props
bjosch69
lvl.1
Netherlands

@djiser_OV

Did you get the problem solved?
2022-10-26
Use props
djiuser_UzUVdz6YlrOj
New
Flight distance : 5709 ft
United States

Ok so, I have a iPhone 13 Pro, I tried EXPLAINING in this forum and EVERYTHING on YouTube and NOTHING worked, however I DID A HARD REBOOT ON MY PHONE AND IT WORKED.
2022-11-12
Use props
tah1966
New

Australia

djiuser_UzUVdz6YlrOj Posted at 2022-11-12 01:06
Ok so, I have a iPhone 13 Pro, I tried EXPLAINING in this forum and EVERYTHING on YouTube and NOTHING worked, however I DID A HARD REBOOT ON MY PHONE AND IT WORKED.

Hi - I'm at my wits end with this issue too.  Do you mean you completely reset your iPhone 13 pro to factory settings and then set it up again from scratch?  I have a new iPhone 14 pro and have come across this issue today the first time I used my drone with the new phone.  Quick transfer was working fine with the old iPhone 11.  Now every time I try to transfer pics to the new phone I get the same message "still connected to another device"  I've wiped all the Bluetooth and Wifi devices listed, rebooted the phone and the drone, and still nada.  I ended up tranferring the photos to my HP laptop via the SD card and then using the HP Quick Drop app to download them all to my phone.  Worked really well.  BUT it would be nice if Quick Transfer worked like it was supposed to.....
2023-1-25
Use props
djiuser_KOIOBFDa4PeZ
New

Slovakia

Hi, i have the same problem. I bought new mini 3 pro and new iphone 14 pro. First I logon on old iphone XR and was working. After activate my new iphone is doest work. I try reinstall app, turn of cellular data, reset rc controller… nothing help solve this problem.
2023-1-26
Use props
ul9o8uhyigtyfrx
lvl.1

Portugal

djiuser_OVlrxadWADAf Posted at 2022-9-25 08:03
I have this problem and the drone is connected to some Bluetooth somewhere I don’t know why. I have reinstalled app, reset drone to factory settings in controller, deleted every Bluetooth device on my phone and still keep getting this error! This is majorly frustrating and extremely inconvenient! Suggestion

Did anyone find a good solution to this?
I have a iPhone 14 pro, but it keeps telling me that the dji mini 3 pro is connected to another mobile device, but its not.
For now i put the sd card from the drone in the RC controller and connect the phone with a Qr code, but this isn't convenient at all...
Every thing is updated , don't know if i can reset the drone, can't chance the wifi name of the drone in de rc controller... so im running out of options for my feeling.
Drone is new.

Looking forward to have a solution for this, because things that don't do what they should do make me a little bit.....
2023-1-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ul9o8uhyigtyfrx Posted at 1-31 12:36
Did anyone find a good solution to this?
I have a iPhone 14 pro, but it keeps telling me that the dji mini 3 pro is connected to another mobile device, but its not.
For now i put the sd card from the drone in the RC controller and connect the phone with a Qr code, but this isn't convenient at all...

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing such errors. Here are some recommended troubleshooting steps you may perform:
1. If another mobile phone was connected to the aircraft using the QuickTransfer function, and the mobile phone is nearby, a possible reason for this message is that the aircraft’s Wi-Fi is occupied by the previously connected mobile phone. We recommend turning off the Wi-Fi on the previously connected mobile phone or deleting/ignoring the aircraft’s Wi-Fi.
2. Change the WiFi name of the aircraft. Go to Camera View - Settings (in the top-right corner) - About. Change “Aircraft WiFi Name.“ Then, initiate the connection again.
3. Restart the mobile phone and rerun the DJI Fly app.
If you are unable to rename the WiFi name of the aircraft, kindly indicate the specific error encountered. If possible, kindly include screenshots or a short video showing the operation. We will be waiting for your update. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Have a nice day.
2023-1-31
Use props
ul9o8uhyigtyfrx
lvl.1

Portugal

DJI Tony Posted at 1-31 21:57
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing such errors. Here are some recommended troubleshooting steps you may perform:
1. If another mobile phone was connected to the aircraft using the QuickTransfer function, and the mobile phone is nearby, a possible reason for this message is that the aircraft’s Wi-Fi is occupied by the previously connected mobile phone. We recommend turning off the Wi-Fi on the previously connected mobile phone or deleting/ignoring the aircraft’s Wi-Fi.
2. Change the WiFi name of the aircraft. Go to Camera View - Settings (in the top-right corner) - About. Change “Aircraft WiFi Name.“ Then, initiate the connection again.

Thank you so much for getting back to me.
The drone is new and i didn't connect with any mobile device to it before.
Only the DJI RC is connected to it.
I changed the name of the WiFi in de remote controller.
Switched it off, restarted the drone and the app.
Get the same message;

SWITCHING FAILED

Aircraft already connected to another mobile device. Restart aircraft and try again.

Well i can tell you, i tried it so many times that my mood is not getting better ;)

Its a new product, but i read a lot of issues with the connection. I really hope there is a solution for it because transferring files to the phone is a must.

Thanks!

2023-2-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ul9o8uhyigtyfrx Posted at 2-1 01:30
Thank you so much for getting back to me.
The drone is new and i didn't connect with any mobile device to it before.
Only the DJI RC is connected to it.

We're sorry that the issue remains. In addition to the initial suggestions, you may also try disabling mobile data networks or cellular networks on your mobile device, restart the aircraft, and test QuickTransfer again. If it still fails, we need to gather more details for the investigation. Here is the required information:
1. Mobile device model and system version number;
2. Firmware version of the aircraft and remote controller;
3. App version;
4. App log and flight controller log (The date on which the issue occurred should be provided, and it is better to provide the specific time too).
5. A video showing the operation error.
To export the App log, connect the mobile device to a computer and follow this path: internal storage/android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG. As for the Flight Controller Log, connect the aircraft to your computer, use the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) software, and select the "Log Export" option. Kindly use a shareable link like Google Drive and send the data via PM. Please keep us posted. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-1
Use props
djiuser_AlVIGeEAy3vz
New

Iceland

Hi,
Its a brand new dji mini 3. I flew it once and it worked fine now when i tried again, the controller is not connecting to my phone
Its not proceeding the first step of connection guide. Tried reinstalling the app but did not help. Any hint on how to fix this.
2023-5-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_AlVIGeEAy3vz Posted at 5-21 15:55
Hi,
Its a brand new dji mini 3. I flew it once and it worked fine now when i tried again, the controller is not connecting to my phone
Its not proceeding the first step of connection guide. Tried reinstalling the app but did not help. Any hint on how to fix this.

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry to read you're experiencing such concerns. Here are some troubleshooting steps you may try:
1. If the mobile device is using a protective case, remove it and try again.
2. Try using different cables.
3. Refresh or update the firmware of the remote controller.
Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules