Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
MIMO on Pixel 6 will not load
3487 12 2022-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
colinsmith18
lvl.2
Flight distance : 61047 ft
United Kingdom

I have been successfully using the Mimo app with my new OM5 until last week. When I click the app on my Pixel 6 it now won't load. I've uninstalled then reinstalled with the current APK but it still doesn't run.

When will this be fixed?
2022-7-25
Use props
Zero-Sixx
New

Netherlands

The app is also buggy on my Pixel 6. It does work somewhat, but far from great. Please do me a favor once you get the app running; record a selfie video in 1080P / 30 Frames per second mode (this is the default, no need to change anything).
The video looks like it’s stuttering, very choppy and low frame rate, I think it is because the app does not work properly with the Pixel 6. I would love for you to test this as soon as you get it running on your phone. If you also have it, we might be able to report this problem to DJI and see if there is a solution.
2022-7-25
Use props
colinsmith18
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Zero-Sixx Posted at 7-25 11:46
The app is also buggy on my Pixel 6. It does work somewhat, but far from great. Please do me a favor once you get the app running; record a selfie video in 1080P / 30 Frames per second mode (this is the default, no need to change anything).
The video looks like it’s stuttering, very choppy and low frame rate, I think it is because the app does not work properly with the Pixel 6. I would love for you to test this as soon as you get it running on your phone. If you also have it, we might be able to report this problem to DJI and see if there is a solution.

I am unable to load it so cannot record a video!
2022-7-25
Use props
Zero-Sixx
New

Netherlands

colinsmith18 Posted at 7-25 13:44
I am unable to load it so cannot record a video!

I understand, did you download the app from their own website ?
I removed it and re-install / downloaded it from here: https://www.dji.com/se/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
Latest version seems to be 1.7.2.0

Let me know if you get it working, would be interesting to see how the camera app performs on your pixel.
2022-7-25
Use props
colinsmith18
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Zero-Sixx Posted at 7-25 13:48
I understand, did you download the app from their own website ?
I removed it and re-install / downloaded it from here: https://www.dji.com/se/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
Latest version seems to be 1.7.2.0

I have version 1.7.2. My issue to repeat is that Mimo used to work but no longer does. It used to work very well with the Pixel 6 camera. I was very happy with the video quality.
2022-7-25
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4

United Kingdom

colinsmith18 Posted at 7-25 23:46
I have version 1.7.2. My issue to repeat is that Mimo used to work but no longer does. It used to work very well with the Pixel 6 camera. I was very happy with the video quality.

My Galaxy phone will download the app but refuse to install it.
I get the message 'Unverified App', and the install is abandoned.
I am stuck on version 1.5.4 which is the only one that will load.
2022-7-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there colinsmith18. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) application on your mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. In addition, kindly please save all of your photos and videos before uninstalling the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device for you not to loose the said files. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851 ... ibility_List_en.pdf
2022-7-27
Use props
DJIisgarbage
New

Finland

What a load of crock this company is.
2022-7-28
Use props
colinsmith18
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-27 19:50
Hello there colinsmith18. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) application on your mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. In addition, kindly please save all of your photos and videos before uninstalling the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device for you not to loose the said files. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851d20f7b9f64838a34cd02351370894/om-5%E6%89%8B%E6%9C%BA%E5%85%BC%E5%AE%B9%E5%88%97%E8%A1%A8/DJI_OM_5_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en.pdf

Thanks for the reply.

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the app - see my very first post - but I have done it again as you suggest. However the app will still not load. I click the app and nothing happens. I've downloaded the app from your web site and can see that it is version 1.7.20. I am running this on a Google Pixel 6 which is on your supported device list.

Can you please get this fixed? The MIMO app was running successfully before so I don't know what has changed. Thanks.
2022-7-29
Use props
Christian Stommel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 105702 ft
Germany

Same here - not working with Pixel 6.
2022-7-31
Use props
djiuser_HWzvhUbhxjyl
New

Singapore

Likewise, the app doesn't run on Pixel 6 regardless how many times I uninstall or reinstall it.  Is there an older version that works?
2022-8-13
Use props
colinsmith18
lvl.2
United Kingdom

djiuser_HWzvhUbhxjyl Posted at 8-13 01:50
Likewise, the app doesn't run on Pixel 6 regardless how many times I uninstall or reinstall it.  Is there an older version that works?

I've tried older versions and they don't work on my Pixel 6
2022-8-14
Use props
AGK
lvl.1
United States

It is now January 2023 -- any updates on this situation?  
2023-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules