DJI Action 2 Black Screen issue
5591 11 2022-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KaaNunL
lvl.1
Hungary

Hi All,

Just purched action 2 dual screen today. After carefully update the firmware both screens are not responding however cam is working I can see the green light is on.
Sometimes bodh screen pops up with battary level but other then I can not control it.

Please anyone can help ? just got it today....

Thanks for your support

2022-7-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please post a sample video showing the issue for us to check it here on our end? You may also want to refer to the image below for your reference about the screen-off settings of the unit. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2022-7-26
Use props
KaaNunL
lvl.1
Hungary

Hi There,

Here is video about the issue also what I notice even the device is off, it drains the battery and the device is hot. I can notice when I touch.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!An3Df6EzQ3dH6FDKDk3leq_d9Bix?e=1FuYQY
2022-7-26
Use props
KaaNunL
lvl.1
Hungary

YouTube video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73a2hM5ffKk
2022-7-26
Use props
PHIL 82
lvl.1

Malaysia

I have the exaxtly same problem iwth KaaNunL!
screen went blank after using it for selfie and cannot switch back to rear screen!
it was totally BLANK!
i have to use the front screen to do FACTORY reset to make it work again!
DJI please solve this serius BUG!

2022-10-30
Use props
mrchess
New

United States

I also ran into this issue. it completely bricked my action 2. Module sometimes works, but the front screen module never works. Complete waste of $500. Factory reset does not fix. did anyone figure out how to fix this???
2022-11-25
Use props
SCUBAPAPERO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 378478 ft
Italy

Hi, I have activated the camera anche connected them with the app. Later, i have have updated the last firmware.
Now the camera has the immagine i have attached here and the smartphone don't read the wifi of the camera.
Please, help me...thank you in advice...
2022-12-29
Use props
rossc007
lvl.1

United States

I'm getting the exact same issue Any updates from anyone?
2023-1-8
Use props
djiuser_FbR2I5Y4L6x3
lvl.1

United States

mrchess Posted at 2022-11-25 20:28
I also ran into this issue. it completely bricked my action 2. Module sometimes works, but the front screen module never works. Complete waste of $500. Factory reset does not fix. did anyone figure out how to fix this???

Same exact thing here, what a piece of junk
2023-2-9
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

djiuser_FbR2I5Y4L6x3 Posted at 2-9 16:27
Same exact thing here, what a piece of junk

Hi I am not sure the issue u come across is the same with this thread.

plz try to long press and hold the action2 camera unit 16 seconds to see whether it helps.if not, plz contact dji support.
2023-2-9
Use props
JamoATX
lvl.1

Mexico

Same with mine. Firmware updated when I connected it to my phone and the the main screen is now black. Front screen works and the camera functions but no main screen or functionality when using the camera except by using my phone. DJI is not the quality I expected. I’m going to buy a GoPro and throw this thing out.
2023-2-18
Use props
JamoATX
lvl.1

United States

DJI is garbage. same issue here and they tried to fix it and charged me to do so. mine was faulty hardware and since it was 1 week past warranty (I've used it maybe 10 times) they wouldn't do anything for me. Buying a GoPro. DJI is poor quality.  Too many people having the same problem with these action cams without resolve costing time and money.
2023-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules