How to Bind or Rebind Controller to P3 ?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aeriallens
lvl.3

United States

Please forgive my ignorance, but I cannot seem to find the answer in DJI documentation for my Phantom 3 Advanced...

How does none bind or re-bind the controller to the aircraft? Is there a reference document somewhere?  It must be incredibly easy, else I would not be the ONLY one on the planet to ask - Embarrassed. Again, my sincere apologies if this instruction is in plain sight.

And THANKS!

Phil
2015-8-5
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

there is a bind button in the app, im sure you found it already. There is also a physical bind button on your P3. Its located at the VPS modul on its side. There are two holes and one of them is the button, use a pen or needle to push it after you started the bind process with the app. Look in the manual if you cant find the button.
2015-8-5
Use props
aeriallens
lvl.3

United States

Daninho Posted at 2015-8-6 01:54
there is a bind button in the app, im sure you found it already. There is also a physical bind butto ...

Thanks so very much! No, I had not found either of these methods. Searching the current users manual for the aircraft, the words "bind" or "binding" do not appear even once. I have no Pilot App manual (do not think any exists).

Do you mind telling me HOW you knew that, especially about the button(s)?? Is this written plainly somewhere? Or ...?

***EDIT***
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!! DJI explains it on page 28 as L-I-N-K-I-N-G . Guess they do not like the word, BIND.
Boy, do I feel dumb!
Got it, now. Thanks.

2015-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules