952 7 2022-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
snowskier
lvl.3
Flight distance : 246 ft
Portugal

Hi everyone.
Want to know if any of you had this situation with the mavic pro 2 batteries. It seems both of what I show in the vídeo are problematic and I'm afraid something can happen while flying...they have never been exposed to heat or something related. I always keep them stored in a cool place. But if the mavic stops while flying I can loose it or it can fall over someone 's head!
Those batteries have already a few charges, i've been using them for the past 1,5 years. But not that often and now  I can't use them.
Hpw can I solve this problem?
I have an extension of Care Refresh till 29 Oct. Can I use it or I have to buy new batteries?

Your help is most welcome. Thanks
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GmjDVrufJ7I
2022-8-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mj7789. I am sorry to read and to know about your DJI Mavic 2 Intelligent Flight Batteries and thank you for reaching out. Just a friendly reminder that the lifespan and condition of the said DJI batteries will depend on the totality of how it was used and stored. Hoping for your kind understanding that every electronic product and batteries has a certain warranty period and lifespan. For safety purposes please store and maintain the said batteries properly for you to be able to maximize the use of the said batteries. Just a reminder that using swollen, depleted or bloated batteries might lead to damaging of the aircraft, or worse, damage to property.
2022-8-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you struggle to find replacements there are some available on Aliexpress
2022-8-7
Use props
PaNgPaNg4891
lvl.1
Flight distance : 849488 ft

United States

I have 5 in good condition for 300
2022-8-20
Use props
PaNgPaNg4891
lvl.1
Flight distance : 849488 ft

United States

I have some mavic 2 batteries used but half price
2022-8-20
Use props
Marty Markoe
First Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Contact DJI support they have quickly replaced first two batteries and then a third several months later. Very simple procedure.
2022-8-21
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

swollen batteries, better use new ones to keep safety
2022-8-21
Use props
snowskier
lvl.3
Flight distance : 246 ft
Portugal

I have to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH DJI SUPPORT!!!

I'm very pleased to tell you that I have contaced DJI because of my two batteries and DJI is sending two new ones!!!
They always respond to my emails and they just told me I'm going to have new batteries.

FANTASTIC SUPPORT!

THANK YOU again DJI.
2022-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules