Upload dat file
702 5 2022-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb97e1cd6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 87267 ft
United States

How i send to dji a dat. file for flight data analysis?
2022-8-9
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Did they ask for a .dat file, or the .txt file?
2022-8-9
Use props
fansb97e1cd6
lvl.1
United States

No ,i just want to send to review to see why It crash ,i have both
2022-8-9
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I believe they charge for an analysis if it is a malfunction free event, check on that before you request an analysis.
Besides there are likely to be two DATs, one on the drone and the other IF YOU DO NOT SYNC on the phone.
Also the analysis here is free and Labroides has already offered in your other thread.
2022-8-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to know that your DJI Drone crashed and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate event happened, I would recommend for your to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. If the DJI drone is still under the warranty period and it is evaluated as a non-pilot error, the warranty service will be provided. Again I am sorry and thank you.
2022-8-10
Use props
fansb97e1cd6
lvl.1
United States

I already open a case and is in evaluation.the mp3 didn't suffer cause didn't touch the ground,im using it but just want to know exactly what happened to avoid doing same thing or if is something in the firmware, that my data can be used to keep polishing it
2022-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules