settings for videos
611 8 2022-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_qiim4mZkIQGs
lvl.2

United States

I am getting a m  essage saying my sd card is slow and now my videos are herky jerky and blotched.  This is a new message as I am using same cards when my videos were very goodI know very little about settings for videos, can sosmeone suggest what setting should be for normal videos.

2022-8-13
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You really need to check your SD cards. I now use Sandisk Extreme, or Ultra which have adequate R/W (data transfer) speeds. They should be minimum A2 U3 spec, like this:

2022-8-13
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very simple, you're either using a card which isn't fast enough for the job, see the above post. Or you've bought a card which says it's fast enough, but it's a fake one. Always buy from reputable sellers of SD Cards, the market is flooded with fakes.

If you buy from Amazon, always buy from the manufacturer and never a 3rd party seller.
2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_qiim4mZkIQGs
lvl.2

United States

CloudVisual Posted at 8-13 07:01
Very simple, you're either using a card which isn't fast enough for the job, see the above post. Or you've bought a card which says it's fast enough, but it's a fake one. Always buy from reputable sellers of SD Cards, the market is flooded with fakes.

If you buy from Amazon, always buy from the manufacturer and never a 3rd party seller.

That's the same card I have, any other suggestions
2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended microSD card on your DJI Drone for us to be able to isolate the said issue. For reference I will post the list of supported microSD cards as well. Thank you.

2022-8-13
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_qiim4mZkIQGs Posted at 8-13 07:24
That's the same card I have, any other suggestions

My other suggestions are;

The card is fake. Probably worked for a while and now it's giving up.

The card needs formatting. You've used it for a long time and it's in need of a proper format to clear it.

Either way, I would bin any SD Card which gave me problems, you can't trust it any longer, so buy a new one. My preferred card is the SanDisk Extreme Pro:

2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_qiim4mZkIQGs
lvl.2

United States

CloudVisual Posted at 8-14 02:27
My other suggestions are;

The card is fake. Probably worked for a while and now it's giving up.

Thanks for suggestions, I tried the card on my wife's computer and it worked fine.  I have a very old computer, looks like any video I have will have to use wife's computer.
2022-8-14
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_qiim4mZkIQGs Posted at 8-14 07:08
Thanks for suggestions, I tried the card on my wife's computer and it worked fine.  I have a very old computer, looks like any video I have will have to use wife's computer.

But you said initially that you were receiving a warning that the card is slow. Did you see this warning in the DJI Fly App? If this is the case then you shouldn't use this card in your drone, even if it seems to be working fine on another PC.
2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_qiim4mZkIQGs
lvl.2

United States

CloudVisual Posted at 8-14 11:39
But you said initially that you were receiving a warning that the card is slow. Did you see this warning in the DJI Fly App? If this is the case then you shouldn't use this card in your drone, even if it seems to be working fine on another PC.

Yes I do see the warning in the DJI app.  Thanks for your help, I have ordered new SD cards.
2022-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules