Motor rotation
835 7 2022-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anna Deckmyn
lvl.1
Belgium

Hello,

I have a DJI Mini 2. Can you change the speed of the motor rotation?

2022-8-14
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

During flight, the speed of each motor is constantly changing according to input from the pilot via the joysticks. Can you clarify what you mean?
2022-8-14
Use props
Anna Deckmyn
lvl.1
Belgium

Blériot53 Posted at 8-14 04:25
During flight, the speed of each motor is constantly changing according to input from the pilot via the joysticks. Can you clarify what you mean?

I mean the degrees per second that de motor rotates in the xy-plane. You can adjust this by the gimbal (advanced gimbal settings) but I don't find this by the motor. While you push the left joystick completely right for example, I want that the drone rotates less fast. Even in the cine mode it rotates to fast for me.
2022-8-14
Use props
Anna Deckmyn
lvl.1
Belgium

Blériot53 Posted at 8-14 04:25

I mean the degrees per second that de motor rotates in the xy-plane. You can adjust this by the gimbal (advanced gimbal settings) but I don't find this by the motor. While you push the left joystick completely right for example, I want that the drone rotates less fast. Even in the cine mode it rotates to fast for me.
2022-8-14
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Anna Deckmyn Posted at 8-14 23:21

Ah. I see.
In the settings, with the RC and the drone switched on but not flying, you can adjust the sensitivity of the control sticks so that they will respond more slowly to your input.
Look for the section which deals with the RC, and there you can increase or decrease the sensitivity of the controls.
Have a read through the manual for a better explanation
2022-8-14
Use props
Anna Deckmyn
lvl.1
Belgium

Blériot53 Posted at 8-14 23:28
Ah. I see.
In the settings, with the RC and the drone switched on but not flying, you can adjust the sensitivity of the control sticks so that they will respond more slowly to your input.
Look for the section which deals with the RC, and there you can increase or decrease the sensitivity of the controls.

I have found a menu in the DJI Fly app, where I can alter the slope of the judder curve, however I cannot alter the max level of the judder (at the max control stick position).  I would like that at the max joystick position, the 'judder' is less, so that at that moment, a 360 rotation (to make e.g. a panorama shot) happens in 30 seconds instead of in 10 secs.
DJI.jpg

2022-8-15
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Anna Deckmyn Posted at 8-15 01:14
I have found a menu in the DJI Fly app, where I can alter the slope of the judder curve, however I cannot alter the max level of the judder (at the max control stick position).  I would like that at the max joystick position, the 'judder' is less, so that at that moment, a 360 rotation (to make e.g. a panorama shot) happens in 30 seconds instead of in 10 secs.
[view_image]

You could achieve that by not applying full stick on the panorama. Just move it slightly instead of going to full traval.
2022-8-15
Use props
warloc59
lvl.3
Flight distance : 209160 ft
  • >>>
United States

Anna Deckmyn Posted at 8-14 23:21

Yeah. And dji falsely claims that cine mode is tripod mode.  That is totally false.  Dji obviously has a problem with listening to drone pilots who fly their equipment.   
2022-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules