Agras T16 Tombstone file password
911 3 2022-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
geosky.ch
lvl.2

Chile

hello, im currrently trying to do a forensic over a t16 crash due a to a faulty n°3 esc controller. as i export the file to a sd card it exports a tombstone.zip file which is password protected.
anybody know how or where or who has the password?.

thanks in advance!!

Felipe from Chile!
2022-8-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for the late reply.
May we confirm if you want to export the tombstone? If yes, please try the below steps again. And if you still meet this problem, please send us a related video or photo to confirm more details.
1. Insert the SD card into the remote control.
2. After the remote control is powered on, select the settings gear icon - all applications - settings - backup and reset - copy log to SD card.
3. Just send the files on the SD card to us.
2022-8-31
Use props
geosky.ch
lvl.2

Chile

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-31 05:06
Hi, there. Sorry for the late reply.
May we confirm if you want to export the tombstone? If yes, please try the below steps again. And if you still meet this problem, please send us a related video or photo to confirm more details.
1. Insert the SD card into the remote control.

Hi Natalia, thanks for the reply, unfortunately, i did the steps described but,which email should i send the tombstone?
Felipe
2022-10-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

geosky.ch Posted at 10-3 14:55
Hi Natalia, thanks for the reply, unfortunately, i did the steps described but,which email should i send the tombstone?
Felipe

Thanks for the update.
You can send us the files via Google Drive or Dropbox and then send us the link.
We will check it asap and keep you updated here.
Thank you again in advance.
2022-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules